Hayes is a rather run-down and unkept area, so it's good to see that the Premier Inn stands out as being clean and comfortable. The staff are very welcoming and interested in their customers beyond the standard greeting and the housekeeping ladies are friendly and helpful too.
I had a double room for single use and it was spacious and comfortable. The bed was one of the best I've slept on in a hotel so I got a good night's sleep. The rooms are well sound proofed so there was very little sound from outside and the other guests didn't disturb me either.
We had breakfast in the Beefeater next door which, for a chain restaurant, was one of the best cooked breakfasts I've tasted in a while. And there was no pressure to be off the table so we probably spent a good hour and a half over the meal.
All in all I'd say this is a great place to stay if you need to be in the area. The only downside was the lack of a lounge/bar area, so we just congregated in one of the bedrooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Twenty minutes from the airport and handy for heading to up to RAF Northolt or over to Wembley ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Premier Inn London Hayes, Heathrow Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Hayes Heathrow Hotel Hayes
- Premier Inn London Hayes, Heathrow Hotel UK - Greater London