I have stayed here a couple of times on business trips and the rooms are fine, an extra radiator was put in to back up the heating. The staff are really very helpful and the breakfast served in the pub onsite is very good, same goes for the staff. However unlike other premier inns I would not use the pub for an evening meal, it's a little uncomfortable for a lone woman traveller, usually this is not the case with premier inn in my experience. There is a small car park at the front and a larger one at the back which is a little confusing to get too at first, there is a security man onsite until 12 which is both perturbing and reassuring. Good for business trips or before your flights if you are happy to stay in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Planes, trains and automobiles... The Premier Inn Hotel Hayes Heathrow is the ideal travel hub. From here, you're well placed to jet off to business and leisure destinations in Greater London - and just about anywhere else in the world. Hop on a train for the bright lights and sights of the city. Cheer on your team at Twickenham Stadium. Or catch the main event at Wembley Arena. Then settle down for a tasty meal in our restaurant and a great night's sleep in your extra-comfy bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Premier Inn London Hayes, Heathrow Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Hayes Heathrow Hotel Hayes
- Premier Inn London Hayes, Heathrow Hotel UK - Greater London