All reviews council car park lovely little hotel rain shower town centre luxurious hotel the usual amenities few minutes walk per night yogurt short drive large tv train station comfy bed tea coffee indian food one night stay continental breakfast
Reviewed November 19, 2017

Stayed here the night before we flew on holiday to USA. Couldn't fault the hotel from start to finish. With plenty of parking to choose from. Swift and friendly check in. The room was a decent size, more than we required with a king size bed and modernly finished. Breakfast the following morning was good and check out was a breeze. Located conveniently from our airport parking arrangements. Felt rested before a long flight to USA and would definitely return when travelling abroad.

Room Tip: Request room facing parking lot we were street side and for some may be a little noisier than they like, Did not bother us though.
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 15, 2017

This hotel is superb! Although I only used it as a one night stop-over, I would have loved to stay longer. The hotel is nicely situated near the town centre with parking on sit and a public car park right next door to it, so no shortage of parking. I arrived late and was greeted very friendly by the night porter. Check in was no problem and very pleasant. My room was on the ground floor and was amazed how quiet it was in there. Bed was nice and comfortable and had a good nights sleep. In the morning, I was welcomed by all the staff. A great buffet style breakfast was really nice. I will have no hesitation to stay here again. Well done to the team here and thank you.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed November 11, 2017

This hotel was very nice actually. The room was clean, quiet big, bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was freaking great, I loved it very much. Too bad it was only one night, but still it was one of the best hotels I've stayed so far.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed November 4, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here 20th October for 1 night.on arrival Bryan on the desk noticed my wife was using walking sticks. He was so kind to her he changed our room to ground floor. Disabled friendly what a credit to best western. Such a nice man. He offered us tea and coffee. He’s . Work colleague Filton was very kind too. I am booking to come back to this hotel in April and August thanks to the kindness of Bryan and filton 5*

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 22, 2017

We were only on an overnight stay, but found it very good value. The hotel is totally updated so the decor was very appealing, the staff was wonderful with quick check-in and check-out. The room was a good size, clean, and the bed was super comfortable. The food in the ground floor restaurant was fantastic for both dinner and breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple