All reviews council car park lovely little hotel rain shower town centre luxurious hotel the usual amenities few minutes walk per night yogurt short drive large tv train station comfy bed tea coffee indian food one night stay continental breakfast
Reviewed October 22, 2017

We were only on an overnight stay, but found it very good value. The hotel is totally updated so the decor was very appealing, the staff was wonderful with quick check-in and check-out. The room was a good size, clean, and the bed was super comfortable. The food in the ground floor restaurant was fantastic for both dinner and breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 19, 2017

We stayed one night at this hotel and we were sorry it was not longer. The staff was super nice and helpful. The room was recently redone and the bathroom was as well. Filton the restaurant manager was extremely friendly and helpful. The only reason I did not rate it as excellent is the neighborhood is a little rough around the edges.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed October 5, 2017

This hotel was definitely one of the best deals I found on my 3 week trip of The UK. I thought it would be just a great place to stay because I had an early flight the next morning, but I was really surprised when I checked in. The staff was warm and very friendly and my room was extremely clean and my bed was soooooo comfortable! It was so nice, that I stayed there again, when I flew back from Austria. It honestly felt like "coming home" The staff were so friendly and welcoming, I will definitely come back to this fine establishment again. OH MY GAWD....AND THEY HAD THE BEST BUTTER CHICKEN I HAVE EVER HAD!!!

Room Tip: I'm not sure but I had a room on the second and first floor. Both rooms were excellent
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

Very well located for airport easy to find. Only £46 for room plus £10 to park. I have however just found out that we could have parked in council car park next door after 6pm for free. Never mind.
Room small but very clean well kitted out including 2 hairdryers.
Walk just up the road to an very multicultural area like sparkbook in Birmingham. Visited fish and chip shop 'munches' see separate review. Settled down to food and wine In our room. With TV ( huge flat screen)
Bed comfortable room tiny but nicely decorated very clean. Great value would use again.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

Situated near Heathrow Airport. This town is full of new immigrants hence a good number of Indian, N African and Middle Eastern restaurants within 5 to 10 minutes' walk from the hotel. Hotel rooms are quite nice and carpeted and clean. Free WiFi is provided. Service staff friendly and courteous.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Surinder S, Manager at Best Western Airlink Hotel London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2017

Dear Richard,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologise for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.

I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience so you can provide us with 5 out 5 rating.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 02085738825.

Yours sincerely,