“Not a place to take your faimly”
Review of Pind Punjabi

Pind Punjabi
Ranked #59 of 104 Restaurants in Hayes
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
“Not a place to take your faimly”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Went their with my wife and 2 kids on recommendation of a friend , we had to leave after being seated because there was about 7 people who had a bit to much to drink and where making loud noise and staring at us we complained to the waiter who said he couldn't do anything so we left and got a take away from a shop further down called hot n spicy ( food was cheap and tastey)

2 Thank Ravinag

London, United Kingdom
“Avoid at all costs”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Went here on a Saturday evening, was told only had a table available for a quick meal. I ordered two Cobra beers. The Cobra is on draught. Upon drinking it I knew it wasn't Cobra or it had been seriously watered down. In the meantime the smoke from the cooking was overpowering, paid £8 for two pints of Cobra (water) and left. Avoid this place.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank B D
“Best Restaurant in west london”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

One of the best restaurant in West London.must visit if you around for best food.family restaurant great place for family parties.

LONDON
“The Worst Indian Restaurant in West London”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

I went to this restaurant and have to admit that the food and service was extremely TERRIBLE (beyond a joke)!!! I waited a long time for my order, even though the place was empty! I had a bad stomach bug when I got home as I found the food to be off! I complained, but they don't care about their customers and expected me to pay for something I was not happy with!

They just wanted their money and don't give a damn about the service they provide. Stay away as you will really regret it! I'm going to take this further and report them to the local trading standards....!

Visited October 2012
20 Thank AMAN G
London
“Diabolical food and service”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

The food was cold and rubbery tasting the way food is when it has been reheated too many times, and we found that all the dishes we had somehow tasted the same as the curry sauce /base was the same. the staff were rude, defensive and confrontational when asked about the poor quality of the food. They refused to replace the dishes with fresh ones. I work in the service industry and this is not how I treat customers. I do not know which was worse, the food or the service. Even if you are starving, do not eat here, go to Mcdonalds, its only up the road.

• Visited November 2012