“Service as it should be!”

Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Hayes
Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

This is an excellent hotel if you need a quick, trouble-free stay :)

I was very tired after my traveling when I arrived at the hotel. I was given an early check-in which was much appreciated! The front-desk agent (Teana?) was very friendly and had a very genuine approach to her!

The room service was Fantastic! They were flexible with my very specific order and so friendly at delivery. The home-made burger is really amazing and worth the extra 3£! Service really felt more personal then I expected!

Smooth and professional check-out experience! :)

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
SkylineManagement, Manager at Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2013

Dear Acamstory

Thank you for your review.

I can assure you that Tanea and the rest of the team read your comments with great pleasure.

Rooms Division Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (2,820)

Reviewed December 10, 2013

I was there several time in the last couple of years and I enjoyed every single stay. Whether it's the Sports Bar, the Restaurant or even the Starbacks in the Hotel lobby, I liked it. The rooms are ok, the staff very friendly and helpful. I'll be back whenever it's possible.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
SkylineManagement, Manager at Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2013

Dear nobel1248

Thank you for your wonderful review and scoring.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 night prior to a early flight to New York.
There were 3 of us so I had the sofa bed, this was very uncomfortable and due to a function in the hotel it was a noisy night with not much sleep.... However, it is a beautiful, clean and modern hotel, excellent value for money, and would defiantly recommend for a airport hotel.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank CardiffTilly

Dear CardiffTilly

Thank you for taking the time share your experience.
I would really appreciate if you could reach out to me directly with your reservation details so I further investigate your comments.

We are glad to hear that we will hopefully welcome you back to the Sheraton Skyline Hotel.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

I stayed here recently for business, and found the hotel comfortable and clean. The concierge desk was especially helpful as I needed to leave a bag for a few days rather than lug it around Ireland.

The hotel met all of my expectations of a Sheraton - club lounge, cleanliness, and service - with one exception: the mattress was not what I'm familiar with in US Sheraton hotels - which have a mattress more like the Westin brand. While not a real issue, it was surprising.

Traveling to the airport or tube station is easy with the buses that run, but be aware that with connections you are approximately an hour from the London sights via tube (if that is the purpose of your stay). I would say this is more of a business traveler oriented hotel, and would stay again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear SoCalSailor

Thank you for takingthe time to provide us with your feedback and we really apprciate your feedback.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

I wish there was a lower rating. I am sure I would have gone for it.

I went to the hotel to meet a friend of mine who was a guest of the hotel on 01/12/2013.

I drove from A4 into the parking lot and I found the second parking slot from the entrance. I entered the lobby and was approached by a staff member who asked me for any assistance. I asked him it was okay to park there which he confirmed. He could have very well used five extra words "Have you paid for parking?" That would have been enough warning for me. I met up with my friend in the restaurant in the hotel and then left the hotel after two hours.

Recently I got a letter from a private parking company sending me a notice for a £60 fine.

Then only I got to know that this was a paid parking. IMAGINE, a star rated hotel like Sheraton having a paid parking without having WELL LIT notices displayed on a DARK December evening (after 5.30 pm).

I spoke to the Duty Manager (Mr. Amit Arora) who was adament that it is customer's responsibilty to pay for parking and customer's fault if a fine has been issued. He did not listen to any of the reasons like not having a well lit parking lot with notices not being visible appropriately. He used words like "You are making excuses" and that he would not be able to help me in this case.

I hope the hotel takes this as a feedback and takes corrective action so that in future people like me are not fleeced like this and also senior staff members should be taught how to have intelligent conversations with customers who are trying to provide feedback for improvement.

This is kind of rip off and not expected from a reputed brand. This is has made me determined not to use Sheratons ever.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
8  Thank NagaBaba

Dear NagaBaba

Thank you for sharing your experience.

We are deeply sorry that you are dissatisfied with your experience, however the car park has 35 signs around the car park including 4 at the front of the hotel displaying "have you paid".
We do allow our guest to park at the front of the hotel and we apologise this may have led to a misunderstanding when the staff informed you that it was ok to park at the front of the hotel.

The car park is managed by a third party company which is a very common practice within the area and other hotels on the Heathrow strip.

Once again please accept our apologies for your dissatisfaction.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

We stayed one night prior to a flight from terminal 3. The reception staff were friendly and welcoming, and the room was roomy, clean and comfortable. The meal in the Sports bar was tasty and reasonably priced. A good hotel close to Heathrow, and we will stay again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Northdowns

Dear Northdowns

Thank you for your great scores and review.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

We spent a night in this hotel prior to our flight to Athens. We had a room at the back of the hotel with a small window overlooking buildings.
The room was not exceptionally big, but it was clean & had everything we required for a comfortable stay.
We did not find the airport noise too disturbing.
We had an ample lunch before arriving, so found that the club room offered enough edibles for a supper snack, although as club rooms go it was a bit limited. We enjoyed being able to help ourselves to coffees & wine. Soft drinks were also available. Breakfast was good in the morning too.
The staff were all efficient & very polite & friendly throughout the hotel.
We would certainly be happy to use this hotel again when we fly, as the price, which included parking, was excellent.

Room Tip: Choose a club room at the back of the hotel.