Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow
$84
Novotel
  • Bar/Lounge
2,859 results
All reviewssports barclub roomindoor poolhoppa busindian restaurantholiday extrascar parkclose to the airporthatton crossdays parkingan early flightfamily roombath roadone night stayovernight staygood nights sleepnight's sleep
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 22, 2013

We stayed overnight and had a swift efficient journey through reception, the room on the second floor overlooked the indoor pool. The room was well equipped with good sized TV and mini bar, as well as good hanging storage, ironing board and trouser press the bed was a Sweet Sleeper bed and super comfortable with nice linen and pillows.
The bathroom was perfectly clean and a good effective shower over the bath with a good range of shower gels etc.
We were awoken from a deep sleep by housekeeping outside the room hoovering at 05:15 am which normally wouldn't be a problem because of the excellent sound proofing qualities, but on this occasion the hoover was screaming with high pitched banshee whistle, which I suspect indicated the bag wanted changing.
Needless to say we left early and took the opportunity to hit the motorway. Perhaps the housekeeper wanted to get off early? Not good for a hotel which places particular pride on offering a good nights sleep!

Room Tip: Choose a room where the housekeepers start later!! We have stayed here several times and you can be assured that there is no noise from the airport.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank WalkingBry
SkylineManagement, Manager at Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Dear WalkingBry

Thank you for taking the time to write and post your review on this website.

We are pleased to learn that you liked the hotel and the facilities that we offer. We are however sorry to hear that you had some noise issue and hope that this will not deter you from coming back to stay with us once more.

Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

I rate hotels on what you expect for the price & purpose.

We booked Sheraton Skyline Hotel for a sleepover prior to catching a flight on our honeymoon the following morning.
We received a warm welcome, a clean and spacious room, a huge & comfortable bed and even a complimentary bottle of wine as the check in realised it was our Honeymoon.

• Stayed: September 2013

Dear Rico W

It was a pleasure to read your great comments and I would like to thank you for sharing this to everyone.

Many congratulations to you and your wife.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Good spot for staying night before/after flying. On Bath road closest to T1/2/3 but for T4 and 5 only a short drive away. Rooms are what you would expect from a 4* - adequate and comfortable. There was a function on 2 floors beneath mine and I could hear loud bass noises -is was investigated promptly by the hotel, the noise reduced and I slept. Upon check out the on call manager spoke with me and as I had been disturbed removed charges for the previous evening's meal. I will definitely stay again here, as good value with parking included.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo

Dear SuffolkCarol

Thank you for taking the time to write and post your review on Tripadvisor.

We are very happy to hear that you liked the hotel and our location. We are sorry to note however that you had some noise issue during stay and delighted to learn that we were able to resolve this to your satisfaction.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

I made a booking at the Heathrow Sheraton yesterday through Booking.com however after confirming the booking details I realised I had made an error with the dates. In order to rectify my error I contacted Booking.com who were most helpfull and they approached the Sheraton with my request to move the reservation dates by one day.
The Sheraton response was to say that they would not change the booking and they referred their terms and conditions which state that the original booking could not be cancelled. While I accept that it was my error and that the terms & conditions were clearly stated this seems to be a very mean spirited response, in particular when I was asking to change the booking by one day well in advance of my intended arrival. I would have been prepared to pay any administration charge and difference in room rate but was not even provided that option, they simply stated that the original booking would stand.

Clearly customer service and reasonable behaviour is not their priority

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Laarbruch

Dear Laarbruch

Thank you for taking the time to write and post your review on Tripadvisor.

I am very sorry to hear of your experience and would like the opportunity to look into the matter for you. Please do contact us directly with your reservation details so that I would be able to investigate accordingly and share you my findings as to why this has happened.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Warm regards,

Reviewed September 20, 2013

I have stayed multiple times in the Sheraton Skyline. The hotel has never been my favorite, as it is one of these aging british hotels with typical tapestry a little too fluffy carpet and a bathtub shower.

But this time it has really been my worst experience, as I had a room in a part of the hotel that is refurbished at the moment, to be fair the corridor is refurbished. This means they took off all the tapestry and it looks and smells disgusting. You can have an idea of this in the photos that are attached to this.

On top the sports bar (one of the positive aspects of the hotel) was closed for renovation.

I do not understand how they can book you for 2 nights into a room on a floor that is renovated, and to be fair I have not give the hotel a chance to correct, as i was so staggered that i did not even complain.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank itsme_th

Dear itsme_th

Thank you for sharing your feedback through this website and I would like to sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused.

We are currently updating our decor and facilities which will be completed as soon as possible however I do understand your frustration on being allocated to a room near to the work being carried out. Please do contact us directly and share your reservation details so that I can investigate further and send you my findings as to why this particular room was allocated for you.

I look forward to hearing back from you.