“extremely accommodating staff!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow

You added Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow to your Saves list
Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Bath Road (A4) | London Heathrow Airport, Hayes UB3 5BP, England   |
Special Rate
Bed & Breakfast £122
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Hayes
New York City, New York
“extremely accommodating staff!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

I was here last december for 2 separate nights. Knowing that my sister will be joining me for the night, the check-in agent got me a very nice room with 2 separate HUUGE beds. I believe her name was Magdelena? When I returned, sheraton skyline's check-in agents (this one i remember for sure, ALIF! very friendly!) never fail to impress me again with another fantastic room, quiet, comfy - just lovely.
As for the restaurant by the pool, maybe you guys should come up with something more interesting? There isn't much option on the menu :S and the food was just, very.. so so...
BUT Room service breakfast was great!! Also, there's this bar which looks really chic you guys should definitely check it out. I would if I had more time during my last 2 stays.
I will come back ;)

Room Tip: You might think that the rooms facing the garden are quieter. I had those facing the runways but I h...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 stars
SkylineManagement, Manager at Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Dear JingieLee

We are all delighted that you have enjoyed your stay with us.
Thank you for taking the time to write your review and recognising the level of service you have received from Magdelena and Atif during your stay.

Hope we can have the pleasure to welcome you back soon.

Warmest Regards,

Rooms Division Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (430)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Hanover, Niedersachsen, Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

The hotel is close to the airport and easy to reach (taxi, shuttle bus, public transportation in free ride zone). The room was large, nice furniture with a king size bed and also the bathroom was ok (this seems to be different at many places in GB). The personnel was friendly and helpful. The roofed garden at Mediterranean temperatures with pool was very impressive. However, the main restaurant was closed (except for the burger sportsbar) and the internet access was expensive. Also the breakfast was rather expensive and not included. But, as also noted by others, there is an integrated Starbucks (the croissants were a bit old while the muffins were good).

Room Tip: Larger numbers tend to be far away from the main elevator (rectangular building, but side evaluators...
Dear he-H767

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Warmest Regards

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Airport hotels in general are of the same formula - clean, functional living at a moderate value, great breakfasts, but a bit clinical in feel.

And so it is with the Skyline, one of Sheraton's two hotels at Heathrow. By a long way the Skyline is the better of the two, being much more modern and comfortable. However that's not to say that the rooms couldn't do with a revamp - the Club room are very nice and clean with great toiletries and generous space. However the normal rooms on the first and second floor are a little less refined and as a whole could do with a spruce up on the paint and fabric of the building.

However, the beds in any of the rooms are immensely comfortable - I think they're called the Sweetsleeper bed, and I love them so much that I have bought one for home! Seriously, for a good night's sleep I have rarely experienced better. The service from staff is efficient, functional and friendly, without being overtly brilliant.

Value for money is decent, especially if booked in advance. You can find a standard room for around £80 + tax which for the location is not bad at all. A club room is about £30 more and for that extra you do get a more comfortable room (albeit with the same bed), better toiletries, located on the third floor, and have access to the club room which serves a small but very decent breakfast, soft drinks all day, has complimentary computers to access the internet, multi screen tvs for news and sport, and a very comfortable lounge. Is it worth it? I think so, just about...

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank StevieHumpy
Dear StevieHumpy

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and enjoyed our Sweet Sleeper Bed. We thank you for your valuable feedback.

We would also like to take this opportunity to share with you that we will be carrying out some works on our lobby and second floor corridor which will have a great new look.

Look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Moved from a downtown London hotel to this one as I had an early flight out of Heathrow. I have stayed at this hotel before and again was not disappointed. Friendly staff, clean rooms, comfortable beds, great gym and a great sports bar with good food. Also love that there is a Starbucks in the lobby! The bus service to the airport is also very convenient and inexpensive.

1 Thank blondiemurc
SkylineManagement, Manager at Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Dear blondiemurc

It is always a pleasure to get such a review from a returning guest.

Please feel free to contact me directly if i can personalise your stay in any way.

Warmest Regards

Johannesburg, South Africa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I booked my car rental through Holiday Autos, not knowing who they used at London Heathrow. I wanted the cheapest option and usually use Budget. Easirent.com was their rental partner, but this was not apparent until after I confirmed the booking (which was 20 GBP cheaper than Budget). Then I looked into things further, I needed to catch the Heathrow Hotel Hoppa - 4 GBP each way and departing every 30 minutes. (transfer is included in rental to Budget). As I didn't know exactly where the hotel was I thought for a saving of 12 GBP I perhaps should go with Budget for peace of mind. Unfortunately as I had only 4 days until pick up, I would incur a 50% loss of my rental fee! However, if I had booked directly with Easirent.com I could have cancelled the booking without any loss whatsoever. Minimum driver age is 25. Car was a petrol Hyundai i20 (Group B - upgrade, I booked Group A, no extra charge). Generally easy pick up and drop off. Office opened at 06.00 and I was off in the car by 06.45, weather was really snowy and staff were late, still very polite and helpful.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 stars
4 Thank Caroline B
Dear Carloine B

Thank you for your review and feedback.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Bath, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

We stayed at the Sheraton Skyline the day before a holiday to thailand and again upon our return,the first night gave us up to 21 days onsite parking so was an excellent deal.
Airport hotels tend to be very same old however we loved the Sky bar with its beautiful pool which is surrounded by huge trees and mood lighting.
We ate in the sports bar which was reasonably priced,we stayed there 10 years ago and the beer had only risen by 60p per pint!! the pizza was excellent also.
The front desk staff were very welcoming on both occasions which was great as sometimes the personal touch is lost in these vast hotels and you almost feel like just a room number only so well done ,especially Tariq on reception.
We will book again as the room quality was good with all the amenities you would expect at an airport hotel without the need to move the car to an ofsite facility

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear kIm M

I have reviewed your comments with great pleasure.

We are all delighted that you have enjoyed your stay with us.
Thank you for taking the time to complete the form and recognising the level of service you have received from Tariq and the other staff members of the hotel during your stay.

Hope we can have the pleasure to welcome you back soon.

Warmest Regards,

1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

Checked into the hotel on Saturday 05/01/2013 and checked out on Sunday 06/01/13 and had paid for parking for my vehicle overnight.

The issue I have is that I had mentioned to reception that possibly I would be meeting with someone in the evening and if they could park at the hotel for an hour or so, as we were having a drink discussing oversea's business and I was informed that this would not be a problem, but I was hit with a Parking Eye parking charge for £100 for parking for 1hr 22 minutes.

I'm totally disgusted at the thought or paying such a fine when I was staying at the hotel and informed that another person could park at the hotel for a short period of time that was not an issue!

I was seriously considering recommending this hotel to others, but I'll be having second thoughts now!

• 3 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
3 Thank J4sman
Dear J4sman

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

I sincerely apologise for your dissatisfaction with regards to the parking fine you have received.
We have a total of 43 signs in the car park advising the guest that they receive a complimentary 1 hour of parking. If the car was only in the car park for 1 hour, then you would not had to register your car nor make any payments.

As gesture we are more than happy to reverse the charge if you give me all the details.

Rooms Division Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hayes
Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel
Heathrow Hotel Bath Road
#2 of 12 in West Drayton
4.0 of 5 stars 2,275 reviews
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel

Been to Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow? Share your experiences!