“Can't get enough ”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Can't get enough ”
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

HT has become my absolute favourite restaurant of all time. Not only is the service always on point but the food just gets better and better. I love the new look, it really suits the atmosphere and the new bar fits in perfectly. I have taken work colleagues, friends and family here and it always gets a great response!!

• Polish first
Brough, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and not expensive”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

We arrived late for a meal around 10.30 and were welcomed in. The wait for the food was quite lengthy but we put this down to the time of evening. It was WELL worth waiting for. So many different flavours and delicious with good size portions I would say one of the best indian meals I have had. Would recommend

Hayes, United Kingdom
“Disappointing evening”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

I suspect there must have been some major staffing issue last night, as the service was chaotic for so few diners. On ordering our meal it was suggested that we should have rice with the biriani ! this did not bode well for the rest of the evening. I hate being rushed, but our one starter took 40 minutes to arrive, and the mains one and half hours. One staff member did a very good job at fending off several phone call complaints about takeaway deliveries, and he did apologise for the wait we had experienced. Having said all his, the food was excellent.

High Wycombe, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent, friendly service”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

I showed up at 11:15pm last night with an Australian friend who only had 12 hours in England for a connecting flight. He wanted to have a "British Indian" meal because they are very much associated with good food to try in the UK. Although we had been told they stop serving food at 10:30, they welcomed us in and made sure we got a good meal. The service was great and we weren't rushed at all.
And the food... splendid! Just what my Aussie mate wanted to experience!

SF
“had better -”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Partially my fault for not downloading the local company that is yelp but hey just here for 12 hrs.

So went here on Monday dinner. Nobody there.
Got tikka masala was abnormally sweet compared to US. Was not a fan of the sauce. Naan was good tho.

The Lassi was abnormally sour and was warm (not sure if it's supposed to be but never had it warm in America.

Avg at best compared to the SF Bay Area. and have had better in london granted this is near the airport.