The hotel it's self is quite nice and looked lovely decked out for Christmas and the reception staff were exceptionally helpful under difficult circumstances. On the day I stayed here, the room access system had crashed - for the whole of Holiday Inn - and the only swipe cards that worked were the staff's master keys and the receptionists had to excort guests to their rooms every time they wanted to get in but they never complained once and were very up-beat the whole time and nothing seemed too much trouble. It is a shame then that the hotel was let down by the restaurant and bar staff. I arrived for a meeting at lunch time and wanted to order a pot of tea but the bar staff were nowhere to be found, the receptionist eventually went and got them from the kitchen (where she said they hang around and chat) to serve me. The service in the restaurant was also very slow and dinner took over two hours in total, other guests got fed up of waiting to be served and went looking for the staff to take their orders. When I came down for breakfast there was the same 'careless' approach, nobody asked for my room number (i could have just waled in off the street), nor did they ask if I had beent there before or tell me where things were for breakfast, I was just left to my own devices. All that said, the room was nice and I did get my upgrade from my Platinum card to an executive room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn London Heathrow Ariel is located conveniently just minutes away from London Heathrow Airport. We are a short ride on the Heathrow Express from Central London. Being the first Airport Hotel at Heathrow we know what it takes to make it feel 'home from home'. We offer our guest's designed blackout rooms with double glazed windows to help with a good nights sleep and a fresh start before your meeting or a long flight. The Holiday Inn London Heathrow Ariel offers Airport Parking at very competitive rates. Either flying for business or leisure, you can benefit from our Park and Fly package All the bedrooms and the public area have Air Conditioning and standard Speed Internet Access. The Holiday Inn London Heathrow Ariel offers a fully equipped, purpose built conference centre for your meeting and training needs. The Airport Shuttle operated by BAA & National Express, Hotel Hoppa H6 runs to & from the hotel and Heathrow Airport terminals 2 & 3 and Hotel Hoppa H56 runs to & from the hotel and Heathrow Airport terminals 4 & 5 every 15 minutes everyday. Adult price is 4.50 per person one way. From Terminal 4, take the Heathrow Express (Free) to T2 & 3 and then take the Airport Shuttle as above. Secondly there is also FREE London Bus' available from just opposite the hotel to take you to terminals. (285,111,105,140) these four bus' will take you to Terminals 2 & 3. The (423) Bus will take you to terminal 5 and the (555 or 556) will take you to Terminal 4 for FREE. You can also get the (285) to Hatton Cross for FREE this is also a London Underground Station. All these FREE bus' also are FREE for coming back from Terminals. Thirdly we have Taxi's on call to take you to all Terminals, 2 & 3 is £10 and 4 & 5 £16 for a standard Taxi. Kids Stay & Eat Free* *Terms and Conditions apply. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn London - Heathrow Ariel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn London - Heathrow Ariel Hotel Hayes
- Holiday Inn Hayes
- Hayes Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn London - Heathrow Ariel Hayes, UK - Greater London