I stayed here overnight between a European flight and a transatlantic flight. The price (around GBP100) seemed reasonable for the location and included breakfast. Getting from Terminal 5 to the hotel is *theoretically* possible using the Hoppa Bus service run by National Express (not the hotel) but, after waiting 20 minutes, a bus arrived, got full and we were told the next one would be in 30 minutes (which is how often they run). I've no idea how long the ride would then take. So, I took a taxi which cost GBP 17 instead of the GBP 4.50 for the bus (worth it!). Did the same back to the airport the next morning. Receptionist was friendly and, as a Priority Club member, I got a lucky dip prize which was a free drink from the bar. Room was small but adequate, with decent bathroom, tea / coffee, ironing board, trouser press, etc.. The windows are double-double-glazed and I was not disturbed by any airport noise. Breakfast was standard Holiday Inn, so fine. Hotel arranged the return taxi which had a fixed GBP 16 price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn London Heathrow Ariel is located conveniently just minutes away from London Heathrow Airport. We are a short ride on the Heathrow Express from Central London. Being the first Airport Hotel at Heathrow we know what it takes to make it feel 'home from home'. We offer our guest's designed blackout rooms with double glazed windows to help with a good nights sleep and a fresh start before your meeting or a long flight. The Holiday Inn London Heathrow Ariel offers Airport Parking at very competitive rates. Either flying for business or leisure, you can benefit from our Park and Fly package All the bedrooms and the public area have Air Conditioning and standard Speed Internet Access. The Holiday Inn London Heathrow Ariel offers a fully equipped, purpose built conference centre for your meeting and training needs. The Airport Shuttle operated by BAA & National Express, Hotel Hoppa H6 runs to & from the hotel and Heathrow Airport terminals 2 & 3 and Hotel Hoppa H56 runs to & from the hotel and Heathrow Airport terminals 4 & 5 every 15 minutes everyday. Adult price is 4.50 per person one way. From Terminal 4, take the Heathrow Express (Free) to T2 & 3 and then take the Airport Shuttle as above. Secondly there is also FREE London Bus' available from just opposite the hotel to take you to terminals. (285,111,105,140) these four bus' will take you to Terminals 2 & 3. The (423) Bus will take you to terminal 5 and the (555 or 556) will take you to Terminal 4 for FREE. You can also get the (285) to Hatton Cross for FREE this is also a London Underground Station. All these FREE bus' also are FREE for coming back from Terminals. Thirdly we have Taxi's on call to take you to all Terminals, 2 & 3 is £10 and 4 & 5 £16 for a standard Taxi. Kids Stay & Eat Free* *Terms and Conditions apply. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn London - Heathrow Ariel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn London - Heathrow Ariel Hotel Hayes
- Holiday Inn Hayes
- Hayes Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn London - Heathrow Ariel Hayes, UK - Greater London