This hotel is located very near Heathrow airport. Noise could be a concern with planes taking off right across the street but it is very well insulated and quiet. There is not much else to recommend about the place. The room and the bathroom I had were tiny. The restaurant food was just fair and pretty expensive for what you got. The hotel advertises having a shuttle to the airport terminals but this is really a commercial city-type bus that makes the rounds of many area hotels. They also advertise "15 minutes to check-in" at the airport but it took at least 30 minutes to arrive at the terminal. The bus was packed with people and luggage so getting on and off was a bit of a zoo. Still, if you have a morning flight from Heathrow, it is a place to consider.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn London Heathrow Ariel is located conveniently just minutes away from London Heathrow Airport. We are a short ride on the Heathrow Express from Central London. Being the first Airport Hotel at Heathrow we know what it takes to make it feel 'home from home'. We offer our guest's designed blackout rooms with double glazed windows to help with a good nights sleep and a fresh start before your meeting or a long flight. The Holiday Inn London Heathrow Ariel offers Airport Parking at very competitive rates. Either flying for business or leisure, you can benefit from our Park and Fly package All the bedrooms and the public area have Air Conditioning and standard Speed Internet Access. The Holiday Inn London Heathrow Ariel offers a fully equipped, purpose built conference centre for your meeting and training needs. The Airport Shuttle operated by BAA & National Express, Hotel Hoppa H6 runs to & from the hotel and Heathrow Airport terminals 2 & 3 and Hotel Hoppa H56 runs to & from the hotel and Heathrow Airport terminals 4 & 5 every 15 minutes everyday. Adult price is 4.50 per person one way. From Terminal 4, take the Heathrow Express (Free) to T2 & 3 and then take the Airport Shuttle as above. Secondly there is also FREE London Bus' available from just opposite the hotel to take you to terminals. (285,111,105,140) these four bus' will take you to Terminals 2 & 3. The (423) Bus will take you to terminal 5 and the (555 or 556) will take you to Terminal 4 for FREE. You can also get the (285) to Hatton Cross for FREE this is also a London Underground Station. All these FREE bus' also are FREE for coming back from Terminals. Thirdly we have Taxi's on call to take you to all Terminals, 2 & 3 is £10 and 4 & 5 £16 for a standard Taxi. Kids Stay & Eat Free* *Terms and Conditions apply. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn London - Heathrow Ariel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn London - Heathrow Ariel Hotel Hayes
- Holiday Inn Hayes
- Hayes Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn London - Heathrow Ariel Hayes, UK - Greater London