London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
$69
$79
  • Bar/Lounge
1,760 results
All reviewsthe executive loungethe busclose to the airportnext morninglondon heathrowbath roadthe ground flooran early flightroom ratetube stationstayed here for one nightcar parknight's sleepgood nights sleepsports barlobbyallied
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 16, 2011

The london Heathrow Marriott is a modern hotel with all of the amenities one would expect from a North American Marriott. Nice big room with a big comfortable bed, good quality internet (which is free for gold and platinum members), nice flatscreen TV with a variety of channels.

When I arrived, I grabbed a sandwich from the small cafe in the lobby. Was just right to go to sleep early.

My only complaint is that while the hotel is relatively close to the airport, the Hotel Hoppa bus service to this location isn't great. The bus from the airport runs every 30 minutes compared to more regular service to the other hotels. Going from the hotel to the airport, the bus driver left 4 minutes early vs the schedule which could have been very bad for other passengers who didn't make the bus.

I will likely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 16, 2011

I stayed here with a few friends over the new year. The rooms were lovely and amazingly cheap considering it was new year. I think this was because the hotel didnt have any orgnanised new years party events on.

The rooms were lovely but the best thing about the room was the king size bed and how comfortable it was.

We did not have time to try out the pool/gym but it did look very nice.

I would definately stay here again and would recommend this place.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 15, 2011

Second time stayed at hotel prior to flying out next day using their park and fly, cant fault anything and has everything you want.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed January 5, 2011

I'd read some negative reviews about this hotel prior to arrival (but post booking!!!) but was very pleased to see that the negativity levied was unfounded.

Staff were efficient, polite and knowledgeable.
Rooms were spotlessly clean, large and well equipped. The beds were beautifully comfortable and the room quiet.

It was excellent value for money and perfect for an early morning flight departure.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 2, 2011

Stayed for one night before heading out to New York, as we had an early flight it was a great bonus to essentially start our holiday a day earlier.

We ate in the hotel restaurant in the evening, food was excellent as was the breakfast that was included in the rate that we booked. We also took advantage of an offer with parking so we could leave our car at the hotel whilst we were away, I believe there is a bus service available from the hotel, however we decided to book a taxis to and from so we didn’t have to worry about time. I think, from memory the taxis cost was about £10 (each way) so it did but a bit extra on our cost but I think for two tickets on the bus service it wasn’t too much more and we had the flexibility of leaving when we wanted. We essentially took the taxis drivers card so we could call them to use on our return too.

The hotel was very clean and rooms were excellent, as yet I haven’t had a bad experience in a Marriott hotel so tend to be my first choice when considering where to book. I always find the staff at their hotels extremely helpful and polite and essentially really make your stay at their hotels.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple