“Brilliant Hotel”

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
London, United Kingdom
“Brilliant Hotel”
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

Those visiting were myself, my wife and our children 9 and 7, From start to finish excellent. We were checked in and out by Mr Barrington Hope. He was very kind, welcoming and attentive. We swam both days in the lovely clean and inviting pool. The leisure club staff were very professional and helpful. Had a great time in the executive lounge food, drink and service all superb. At breakfast an astonishing range of choice. The attendant chef was happy to meet his customers needs with deft culinary skills and chat thoughtfully with guests at the same tome. Our room was comfortable, clean, well equipped and remarkably quiet with no aircraft noise even though the hotel is close to the runway. Thanks to everyone at the hotel for making our stay so enjoyable.

Stayed March 2014
Farrah A, Guest Relations Manager at London Heathrow Marriott Hotel, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel - and such a wonderful review!

It is absolutely superb to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay from start to finish. Thank you for the commendations of our staff, particularly the special mention to Barrington.

We do hope you can return to us in future!

Guest Relations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (257)
  • Polish first
Miami, Florida
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Good rooms. But I stayed in your hotel (room 4054) this week and i forgot a white converter and iphone 5s charger in the room. I called 30min after i left the hotel and the girl (Monica) who i spoke to said she would check and email me back asap. I never heard back from anyone from the hotel. Than i called again and another girl she said would check and its great i called since my room wasn't cleaned as of when i spoke with her and also never got back to me. 100% i forgot it there. I have also emailed the front desk and havent heard back from anyone in 2 days.

Would be great if a Manager can get in touch with me ASAP by email.

Dave

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Albert5976
Farrah A, Guest Relations Manager at London Heathrow Marriott Hotel, responded to this review, March 23, 2014
Thank you for your review - I am delighted to hear you were pleased with your bedroom.

I have e-mailed you personally regarding your lost property.

Washington, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 19, 2014

This hotel never disappoints. We have stayed here on numourous occasions and have always been extremely satisfied. the hotel is always busy with people in and out for flights, but never seems crowded. From the lobby to the bedrooms the hotel is very, very clean. All of the staff are extremely friendly and helpful and will go out of their way to assist you in every matter. The buffet breakfast is tremendous and plentiful, again the restaurant staff are exceptional in seeing to guests needs. this hotel has great leisure facilities. We would certainly recommend this hotel as it is a clean, friendly hotel located in a convienient plac for the airport and travelling into Londo by tube.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your brilliant review of our hotel! We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay and our staff were delighted to read your comments.

We look forward to your next visit to us!

Flower Mound, Texas
Reviewed March 17, 2014

We needed a hotel close to the airport for an early departing flight. This was perfect!!
I loved London, but was ready for some American food (and bar drinks) and was excited that I felt like I was coming home staying here. The service was impeccable, the staff, very friendly and helpful. The hotel was clean, big and beautiful!!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and your stay. Thank you also for your wonderful comments - it is lovely to hear you feel at home here, as our aim is always to provide an experience where our guests are comfortable and each need is met.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

London
Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

Rarely use airport hotels, always figured they'd be noisy with no soul. From start making reservations, on day of arrival, I was given advice by hotel on best rate for me. Even though I arrived 2hours before check-in, they kept me waiting like 3mins.to ensure housekeeping had room ready. I upgraded to exec room which gave me free wifi, breakfast and access to the club lounge which.serves free soft drinks/snacks throughout the day with a cocktail hoursss from I think 5.30pm to 7.00pm or maybe 7.30pm, whatever it was they certainly didn't rush anyone to drink up as is usual In club lounges. Heathrow hoppa stops right in hotel front entrance and bellman kindly put all my luggage on-board. Tickets on sale from machine in.concierge. Breakfast buffet in main restaurant, was extensive with hot station etc. Even serve proper sausages. From beginning to end of.my what really stood out for me.was the staff. All young, keen to help and make your stay a comfortable happy time. Only one surly girl on reception but I witnessed her colleagues step in and handle things w a seamless professional demeanour. They took care of some printing for me and.not once tried to negotiate a charge, just did it and smiled as they returned it. The concierge/bell boy standout too as excellent. Really big London hotels should be out looking at this team, this is how hotels should be run. I admit I was reluctant to stay there, but I was wrong. Oh the rooms are nice, bathroom not fabulous but.towels big and fluffy and lovely dressing gown. Good tv and very good placement of place to charge phones/gadgets. Going to stay again at of the month...I.think they let you park your car for free but not sure..they did keep some if my winter clothes for me until my return and.took the time to show me how safely they will be kept. Oh yeah...I.net used laundry I think sent at 2pm got it back 4hours later nicely wrapped in tissue paper. A five star hotel in all respects.

Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank tani267
Thank you for your absolutely wonderful review of our hotel! I am so pleased you had a brilliant stay, and we look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us later this month.

Woodbridge
Reviewed March 11, 2014

This location is exactly what you would expect of a Marriott: standard, clean rooms. This was a 20 minute ride to my airport terminal via a shuttle bus (this is not a free service but Marriott offers a small discount if you purchase your tickets at their kiosk). As a Marriott Elite member, I was pleased with the location's amenities: light evening appetizers, drinks, and free breakfast. It was a very comfortable stay and I will return again when in the area.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Farrah A, Guest Relations Manager at London Heathrow Marriott Hotel, responded to this review, March 22, 2014
Thank you for making time to review our hotel. We enjoyed reading your positive comments, and it is wonderful to hear you had a brilliant stay. We look forward to welcoming you to our hotel next time you are visiting the area!

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Efficient service, good rooms with great soundproofing. Well located and with reasonable food - all you need from an airport hotel. We arrived late at night and left very early in the morning but check in and check out were very organised. The car park is really easy with no fussy procedures and a very short distance to walk - good value at £15 per night.

I would recommend and return.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank happy1507
Thank you for taking the time to write such a complimentary review of our hotel.

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back on your return!

Kindest regards,

Guest Relations Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hayes
Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel
Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow
Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel
Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport
Hilton London Heathrow Airport
Sofitel London Heathrow

Been to London Heathrow Marriott Hotel? Share your experiences!