“Everything Needed for the Busy Traveler”

London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Hayes
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I had to stop over at Heathrow for a business meeting while enroute from Zurich to Boston. This hotel is easy to get to from the terminals at Heathrow and has every necessity and convenience you might need at an airport hotel. The room was comfortable. Room Service was quick and produced a decent meal. The gym can be accessed at any time. The internet connection (free to premium members of Marriott's Rewards program) kept me in touch with the world.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for London Heathrow Marriott Hotel

Reviewed January 24, 2013

This Marriott is located approx. 4 miles from the Heathrow Airport. You can get there via the Hotel Hopper bus for 4.50 GBP. Taxi cost around 15-20 GBP. The hotel has wonderful facilities i.e. fitness center, executive lounge and restaurants with a Starbucks. . The lobby also have computers for you use to find thing around the area. The rooms are well appointed with wireless Internet. Being by the airport you would think it would noisy but it's very quiet. There are two restaurants in the hotel both are excellent and reasonable priced. The American breakfast is my favorite part. If you what to go out there is not much around the hotel. There are 2 neighborhood Pubs approx. a 5-10 minutes walk. Both are good. This hotel is primarily a stop over for a night or two when laying for the continuation of flight out of Heathrow. Staff are wonderful and very helpful highly recommend if you need a break from your flight.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Going on our honeymoon, decided to stay at the marriott the night before as we had a early start at the airport. The hotel is lovely and modern. The recption staff greeted us well, and allowed us to use the executive lounge as a treat as we where on our honeymoon. So we helped ourselves to the lovely nibbles and wine. The room was large and spacious, and beds was a huge king size. Lovely sleep and ready to start our flight away. Would definately stay again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ronnie271
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Excellent hotel property ,good location,very good indoor heated pool and the bathrooms have a very good clothes dryer in the pool area.
it is at Hayes ,with a bus service available to all stations close to heathrow,the tube and access to central london
there are good eateries around also.
the hotel offers a decent buffet breakfast and also a vary good bar with excellent continental stuff

Room Tip: rooms on the higher floors
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank SUM_0702
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Having stayed in many airport hotels around the world, I can honestly say that this Marriott is a pleasure to stay in.

Having been grounded at London Heathrow due to bad weather after being away from home for a week, I was a little down to say the least - the staff a this hotel (especially Lettia in the Tuscany restauraunt ) made me feel at home and not alone.

Staff at airport hotels must go above any beyond the call of duty as most who stay have to because of airline problems - but the staff at other Marriott hotels would be wise to take tips in customer service from the Marriott Heathrow.

Scottish Travel Goddess

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I normally stay here for my flights from London I come one night before ,its easy to find overlooks the airport. staff very friendly and accommodating. I always geta room on Higher floor that overlooked the atrium , the hotel romms are big, clean and ultra modern and beds very comfortable. I used the executive lounge which was very well stocked with wines beers desserts cheeses cookies. The Restaurant has wide variety of food Including Thai and Indian dishes will always use this during Transit from London.

Room Tip: Rooms on Higher floors are Great
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Dlavekar
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel quite a few times, and they have always been pretty good. However, I recently had an experience where they were really outstanding.

I got delayed and had to cancel my reservation. I then ended up being on the road at night and arrived at this hotel before 6 am. They found me a room despite having a pageant later that day and although I just needed a bed, they were really trying to get me a king room. The kings were full at the time (which is just a preference, not a requirement) so they got me a double to sleep in, insisted I switch to the King later on in the day.

Then...on check out - I had changed my flight and there was a bus in front of the hotel. The young lady ran out from behind the reception desk and then waved me out to the bus, they emailed me the receipt. I am very impressed and touched by their efforts. They really go the extra mile and they certainly deserve to be recognized for it.

Room Tip: All of the rooms I've stayed at in this hotel have been just fine, inside and outside. I usuall...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hayes
Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel
Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow
Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel
Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport
Hilton London Heathrow Airport

Been to London Heathrow Marriott Hotel? Share your experiences!