“Good”

Ranked #7 of 13 Hotels in Hayes
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Good”
Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

Great hotel to stay in around then area of the terminals ,had a comfortable stay for 1 night would recommend as I have also stayed here before ,they also do very nice meals at a reasonable price .
You can get the free red bus to harlington corner or the hoppa bus for £4 pounds each way to Heathrow .

Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank BIGJAK
IbisHeathrowGM, General Manager at Ibis London Heathrow Airport, responded to this review, January 26, 2014
Thank you for sharing your feedback, I am pleased that you had a good stay at Ibis. I hope you will visit us again next time you fly from Heathrow.

Richard Lee

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (438)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Park City, Kansas
Reviewed January 24, 2014

The hotel is large but the rooms are a little on the small size, the food and service in the restaurant is very good indeed.

We had dinner, and breakfast the following morning and could not find any fault with the food for the cost.

Comfortable beds with superb pillows.

Parking at twelve pounds is not bad for being so close to the airport,

If I had to be picky I would say that the elevators are not really big enough, but that is a very small complaint.

Room Tip: The room we had was quiet for being so close to the airport with no air traffic sound at all.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Steve D
Thank you for reviewing the hotel. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, and meals in the restaurant. I hope that you will visit us again next time you stay at Heathrow.

Southampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 24, 2014

I have stayed at the Ibis London Dockyards hotel in the past and so, when I was flying from Heathrow, had no hesitation in staying overnight at the Ibis London Heathrow. As before, the room and ensuite were larger than other small hotels I have used in London, furnished to a good standard and very clean. The bed was very comfortable and the room well soundproofed so that I had a good night’s sleep before my journey. There is a 24 hour bar which however was unable to serve me any draft beer in late afternoon as the barman was draining them all and so I had to pay the price of a pint for a bottle. When I returned in the early evening, the bar was quite busy, but service was good. However, I can’t say the same for the fish and chips I ordered. Within two minutes of ordering, the dish was put in front of me and it did not look appetising – a flat dark brown board-like battered fish, with some chips dumped on top of peas. I took one bite and the fish was cold so I returned it. This time I waited about 15 minutes for a similar-looking plate to be provided with another flat dark brown board-like battered fish, probably out of the same packet as the first one, but a bit warmer. It tasted like it looked - a flat dark brown board-like battered fish that had come straight from the packet and been microwaved and served with with chips and peas that were edible. Breakfast next morning was a reasonable £8.95 - the basics of a buffet breakfast were provided, but not much more, and again some of the items were only close to warm. The hotel itself is fine and in general the staff were friendly and efficient. The Ibis is easily reached from Heathrow by either free public bus or the Hotel Hoppa bus at £4.00 per trip. But I do wish their food was better.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for sharing your experience. I am sorry that you were dissapointed with your meals, I have passed your comments on to our Food & Beverage team accordingly. I am glad that the rest of your stay was more satisfactory, and I hope that you will visit us again in the future.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Basic comfort as you'd expect from Ibis chain. Staff friendly. Bar ok. We didn't eat there but looked acceptable. We stayed overnight before an early flight. Took public bus from Heathrow Central Bus Station - 10 minutes. Booked a taxi for trip back to LHR as it was so early £10 to terminal 1. Excellent value at £35

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your feedback, I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and found the hotel good value for money. For the benefit of other readers looking for a similar rate, I would always recommend to book online at ibis.com to take advantage of our best rates and special offers.

Ipswich, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 21, 2014

I stayed in this Ibis overnight with my daughter and granddaughter before their return flight to Australia. The hotel was very near the airport. I was able to park in the hotel car park for £12 and the room for three people was just £45. I thought this excellent value. We were able to take the underground from Heathrow into London for the evening making this an ideal stop-over for anyone wanting a theatre visit. The room was clean and comfortable with no sound of planes and everything was to hand, including free wifi. The wake-up call was easy to book and there was a shuttle service to the airport for £4 each. This would have taken half an hour to T3 but the hotel also operates a taxi service which is brilliant. For just £10 we were whisked to T3 in under 10 mins! I am due to fly to America next month and will certainly use this hotel again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Jackie_Debenham
Thank you for your five star review! My team and I are delighted that your family enjoyed thier stay at Ibis Heathrow.

Wisbech, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 19, 2014

My 2 one night stays were peaceful.. There wasn't any sound of aeroplanes. The bed was extremely comfortable. It was good to have tea and coffee facilities, I did not use the restaurant so cannot comment upon the food, but the menu was varied, with vegetarian options. My early morning calls were prompt, and the Reception staff pleasant.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Thank you for reviewing our hotel, I am pleased you had a good stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Richard Lee
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hayes
Ibis Styles London Heathrow Airport
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel
Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel
Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport
Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport
Holiday Inn London - Heathrow Ariel

Been to Ibis London Heathrow Airport? Share your experiences!