I am crew and am staying in this hotel at least twice a month.
By now I have tried all the hotels in the area and must say this one is the best.
First of all the customer service! They will not give you a hard time if you are checking in early. If they have a room thay will be happy to give it to you. (Even don't get me started on the Premier inn and travellodge customer service in this aspect).
If you need to check out late, most of the time they ll net me stay till 2 at no extra charge.
Free buses from Heathrow.
External callers can easily reach you on the room's landline through automated server. (They would never get through to me in Premier Inn and travelodge doesn't even have a phone.)
Cheap restaurant downstairs or easy access to food shops and restaurants in Heathrow, bowling centre just next door or tesko express.
Small rooms, but other than that this hotel is only positive all the way.
Oh, they just changed all their bedding. The new one is just great. The new mattresses and pillows are really comfy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Hotel Heathrow is 1.2 Miles from terminals 1,2,3 & 4, and 4 miles from Terminal 5. The Hoppa bus goes every 20 minutes to & from the airport costing £5; take H6 from T1/2/3 or H56 from T4/5. There are also free local buses from Heathrow Central to Harlington Corner which is 2 min walk to hotel (buses 105/111/140). Central London is 15 minutes by train on Heathrow Express or 45min by tube on the Piccadilly line. Guests driving must register car at reception as we operate a ticketless carpark using ANPR cameras and parking costs £12 per day. Please use UB35AN for Satnav Ibis Hotel Heathrow offers 356 comfortable ensuite rooms, with Free Wifi, air-cooling, tea & coffee facilities and Freeview TV channels. Foggs Kitchen & Bar is located on the ground floor and is open 24 hours per day. Our breakfast buffer is served from 06:30-10:00 everyday, with a light continental breakfast served from 04:00 to 06:30 for early risers, or 10:00-12:00 for late risers. The bar menu is served midday to midnight with a range of international dishes, and the main restaurant is open 17:30 to 22:15 for dinner service. We also serve soft drinks and hot bar meals 24/7 - perfect if you are arriving from a late flight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis London Heathrow Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis London Heathrow Airport Hotel Hayes
- Ibis Hotel Hayes
- Accor London Heathrow Airport
- Ibis London Heathrow Airport Hayes, UK - Greater London