I had an accor voucher that needed using and because of it being in a good price range I decided with a friend to stay at this hotel and head to central london the following day for a day out!
The room was tidy and clean and the bed was comfortable and very good for the night.
We headed out to London in the morning to come back in the evening.
We got delayed coming back and found out we had to pay 2 nights parking because we had gone over the time, we thought that was a bit off cheek but decided to pay it without contest.
The worst thing out of all this was we get to my car after paying and find the hotel had put the barrier up and people were leaving without paying the charge! I went back to contest this and was told you can just go and there is no problem.
There was one plus, my friend left his jumper in the room and they managed to find it.
I suggest you avoid this hotel if going by car as late in the evening they rip you off.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Hotel Heathrow is 1.2 Miles from terminals 1,2,3 & 4, and 4 miles from Terminal 5. The Hoppa bus goes every 20 minutes to & from the airport costing £5; take H6 from T1/2/3 or H56 from T4/5. There are also free local buses from Heathrow Central to Harlington Corner which is 2 min walk to hotel (buses 105/111/140). Central London is 15 minutes by train on Heathrow Express or 45min by tube on the Piccadilly line. Guests driving must register car at reception as we operate a ticketless carpark using ANPR cameras and parking costs £12 per day. Please use UB35AN for Satnav Ibis Hotel Heathrow offers 356 comfortable ensuite rooms, with Free Wifi, air-cooling, tea & coffee facilities and Freeview TV channels. Foggs Kitchen & Bar is located on the ground floor and is open 24 hours per day. Our breakfast buffer is served from 06:30-10:00 everyday, with a light continental breakfast served from 04:00 to 06:30 for early risers, or 10:00-12:00 for late risers. The bar menu is served midday to midnight with a range of international dishes, and the main restaurant is open 17:30 to 22:15 for dinner service. We also serve soft drinks and hot bar meals 24/7 - perfect if you are arriving from a late flight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis London Heathrow Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis London Heathrow Airport Hotel Hayes
- Ibis Hotel Hayes
- Accor London Heathrow Airport
- Ibis London Heathrow Airport Hayes, UK - Greater London