Stayed here before an early check in at Heathrow airport, have stayed mnay times before.
The hotel is a standard Ibis, rooms are clean and comfortable, bathroom with bath and shower over it,ample towels, beds good sized double, now with thick comfy matress toppers, clean crisp cotton bedding.
There are also flat screen tv's and a proper hairdryer, kettle and tea/coffee making facilities. The hotel offers a package of 24 hrs internet and unlimited pay per view movies for a reasonable price (about £12 I think?)
I had a drink in the bar and ordered food to take up to my room, good quality and a fair price for an hotel on the airport, only niggle was that I was given plastic cutlery to take, when you spend your life on planes, metal cutlery would be so much better!
The reception staff were friendly, helpful and welcoming, I'd asked for a low floor, but that night they had a large party of children on the 2nd floor, so suggested a higher floor on this occasion to be sure of not being disturbed. (Very grateful as I encountered this group in the reception are later, shall we say that whilst polite, I can't imagine them being quiet neighbours)
Transport options to/from the terminals are fine, a taxi from the hotel £12 (would be cheaper on the meter), Hotel Hoppa buses £4 each way, but the cheapest option is the regular buses, they are free and plentiful and pass the hotel, full details clearly displayed in reception and on flyers in your room.
If you need a nights sleep before and early check in, don't hesitate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Hotel Heathrow is 1.2 Miles from terminals 1,2,3 & 4, and 4 miles from Terminal 5. The Hoppa bus goes every 20 minutes to & from the airport costing £5; take H6 from T1/2/3 or H56 from T4/5. There are also free local buses from Heathrow Central to Harlington Corner which is 2 min walk to hotel (buses 105/111/140). Central London is 15 minutes by train on Heathrow Express or 45min by tube on the Piccadilly line. Guests driving must register car at reception as we operate a ticketless carpark using ANPR cameras and parking costs £12 per day. Please use UB35AN for Satnav Ibis Hotel Heathrow offers 356 comfortable ensuite rooms, with Free Wifi, air-cooling, tea & coffee facilities and Freeview TV channels. Foggs Kitchen & Bar is located on the ground floor and is open 24 hours per day. Our breakfast buffer is served from 06:30-10:00 everyday, with a light continental breakfast served from 04:00 to 06:30 for early risers, or 10:00-12:00 for late risers. The bar menu is served midday to midnight with a range of international dishes, and the main restaurant is open 17:30 to 22:15 for dinner service. We also serve soft drinks and hot bar meals 24/7 - perfect if you are arriving from a late flight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis London Heathrow Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis London Heathrow Airport Hotel Hayes
- Ibis Hotel Hayes
- Accor London Heathrow Airport
- Ibis London Heathrow Airport Hayes, UK - Greater London