One night in Ibis, Bath Road before flying out of Heathrow the next day. We have stayed here on one other occasion and so new what to expect.
Check in can be busy but staff do their best to make the process as quick as they can. We arrived at 3pm and there was no queue at all. I asked for a quiet room, and after a long walk along many corridors we were begining to think that we should have left a bread trail in order to find our way back, we had arrived.
The rooms in Ibis are for the most part mirror images of each other. Comfi double bed crisp white linen and duvet, flat screen TV, open style wardrobe, hairdryer, 'T' & Coffee making facilities. Bathroom had shower gel dispenser, fluffy white towels and piping hot water - take care! Everything altogether spotless!
There is a restaurant but we chose to eat in the bar. Varied bar menu with vegetarian options and a good selection of bottled and beers as well as full bar service. Reasonable prices. Both times we have eaten here the place was buzzing with a very comfortable atmosphere.
At £37 RO, two people, outstanding value for money.
Bus service, £8.00 per person for return trip, terminal 4 to Ibis and back next morning. Different timings for the different terminals, timetable at reception, buses stop at the front entrance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Hotel Heathrow is 1.2 Miles from terminals 1,2,3 & 4, and 4 miles from Terminal 5. The Hoppa bus goes every 20 minutes to & from the airport costing £5; take H6 from T1/2/3 or H56 from T4/5. There are also free local buses from Heathrow Central to Harlington Corner which is 2 min walk to hotel (buses 105/111/140). Central London is 15 minutes by train on Heathrow Express or 45min by tube on the Piccadilly line. Guests driving must register car at reception as we operate a ticketless carpark using ANPR cameras and parking costs £12 per day. Please use UB35AN for Satnav Ibis Hotel Heathrow offers 356 comfortable ensuite rooms, with Free Wifi, air-cooling, tea & coffee facilities and Freeview TV channels. Foggs Kitchen & Bar is located on the ground floor and is open 24 hours per day. Our breakfast buffer is served from 06:30-10:00 everyday, with a light continental breakfast served from 04:00 to 06:30 for early risers, or 10:00-12:00 for late risers. The bar menu is served midday to midnight with a range of international dishes, and the main restaurant is open 17:30 to 22:15 for dinner service. We also serve soft drinks and hot bar meals 24/7 - perfect if you are arriving from a late flight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis London Heathrow Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis London Heathrow Airport Hotel Hayes
- Ibis Hotel Hayes
- Accor London Heathrow Airport
- Ibis London Heathrow Airport Hayes, UK - Greater London