$120
  • Breakfast included
$54
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $61/night.

Free cancellation until 08/05
Book now, pay at stay
$64
$59
PremierInn.com
5,424 results
All reviewssteak and lobsterbijou barindian restaurantcar parknext morningan upgradepublic areasan early flightreception staffdays parkingclose to the airportthe buschecking instayed here for one nightnight's sleepan overnight staybath road
Reviewed September 7, 2013

This is a huge hotel close to Heathrow airport mostly visited for travellers with stopovers and business travellers wanting conferences and meetings close to airport. It is quite impersonal and walking the 400 meters from elevator to my room felt like walking in some kind of dungeon with dark hallways and wall-to-wall carpet. Someone should do something about that - welcome to the 21st century. Room was quite ok with everything you need, but again what is with the dark drapes and very dark colours? Biggest problem was that my room was literally 250meters from one of the runways at Heathrow and room was insufficiently insulated so I could hear planes taking off every 5min when I was in the room and trying to sleep. There must be better (and brighter) options close to Heathrow. Only lasting impression I got of this hotel, was an underlying clinical depression due to all the dark colours and 1980ies wall-to-wall carpet.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
CraigRadBluEd, Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Dear WollyMammoth,

Thank you for the review, i have to say that i'm quite suprised at your comments regarding the the sound proofing, in fact i can't remember the last time i heard a comment about it, could you let me know the room number you were in, as i would like to check this out.

With regards to the distance from the airport, i only wish we were 250 metres from the runway, as we would have some splendid views of the planes, but alas, not.

I do hope that you can give us another chance & next time we will put you in a room closer to reception.

I look forward to hearing from you, regarding the room you stayed in.

Craig Lawson.
Lawsonc@radisson.com

Reviewed September 6, 2013

I booked this particular hotel as it was close to Heathrow Airport and offered czar parking for the duration of our holiday. For one nights accommodation and 6 nights car parking I only paid £116.00. This also included the price of the return Hoppa bus journey to the airport.
The hotel itself is very stylish and the staff very friendly. The room itself was spotlessly clean and came with all amenities, lovely bathroom nice large bed and a large flat screen TV.
We had our evening meal in the bistro style bar rather than the formal dining room. The food was excellent and the staff were very helpful and attentive. I would recommend this hotel to anyone as very good value for money.

Room Tip: Can't remember the actual room number but I would imagine all rooms are equally nice.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Dear Debsar,

What a wonderful review, i'm glad you had a good stay & good deal.

Hope you got back safe to Blackpool.

See you again soon.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Booked through Holiday Extras, and were very pleased with the whole experience. It seemed a very large hotel, but we were efficiently booked in to a well maintained room by friendly reception staff. Very comfortable bed and clean, well stocked bathroom. Car was kept on site during our holiday, so very quick and easy on return (using Hotel Hoppa for both directions). Did not eat at the hotel, so cannot comment other than to say that restaurant looked in-keeping with our positive experience of the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank taffandhubby
CraigRadBluEd, Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Dear taffandhubby,

Thank you for the kind review, i'm glad you had a good stay, it appears you stayed on one of our stay , park & fly packages, these are very popular.

I hope to see you back soon when you go on your next Holiday

Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

Checked in late evening after a long journey and just wanted to get settled before my early 6 am flight. Had to change rooms 3 times. Now reading that you are probably thinking it's me and what picky travelers so let me preface this by saying in the last year I have been to 6 counties and traveled over 100,000 miles and never one felt so compelled to write a bad review. While staff was friendly and tried to be accommodating its just a poor hotel. First when checking in confirmed room and that it was non smoking as soon as I got to room, sign on the door for smoking. I wheel my luggage and go all the back to the front desk for another room. While friendly and apologetic I get a new room, in the farthest most corner of hotel only after being there 15 min realizing the air conditioner is broke. I call down to speak to manager who send maintenance to look at before changing my room. It's now closing in 9pm and all I wanted to do was get settled and some sleep video my early flight. Finally moved again to non smoking room with air conditioning and the bed is broken. Bottom literally at a slant and you could not sit on edge without sliding off. Oh well I needed to sleep. I order quick soup and salad which was fine. 1 hour later close to 10:30 - 11 when I am trying to fall asleep my phone is ringing and its room service wanting the tray! Are you kidding me? Would not recommend and would not stay there again not as convenient as you think to airport as bus in morning stops as practically every hotel for other passengers (30 minutes) Taxi cost16$ and took 20 min to show up

• Stayed: September 2013

Dear DChella,

Thank you for the review, i'm sorry about the issues you had whilst with us, I have read your comments in great detail about us & your other visits too.

Firstly, i would like to suggest that if you have any issues during your stay in this Hotel or any other Radisson in the Future, that you speak to the Duty Manager before you leave, as we could have put this right for you, so you did'nt leave with a sour taste in the mouth.

The first room you were put in was a smoking room, this was down to human error & i apologise for this, i will speak to Front Office.

The other rooms will get seen to, too, again you have my apologies, i will also speak to room service aswell, it appears that they just wanted to collect the tray from your room to be helpful, but they could have been more discreet.

With regards to the Hoppa Bus, these start at 0440 for T1&3 & 0420 for T4&5, so we would not recommend using the Hoppa bus for a 6am flight as you need to be there in plenty of time.

It does stop at a couple of other Hotels, but not all as you mention, as different hoppa's have diffrent routes.

With regards to the Taxi, these are based on site at the back of the Hotel, & in busy times would take no more than 10mins to show up, but before 6am they would be there in 2 minutes maximum.

As i said, we could have done things better, and i would ask if you would contact me with the date of your stay & the room numbers you were in, so i get get the above rooms seen to.

Where we have made a mistake, we will make amends, without the feedback good or bad we could not improve.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Lawsonc@radisson.com

With regards to the 3rd

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Stayed here for a week while on business. Location is very convenient and the staff is friendly. Accomodations were clean and comfortable. Staff was very helpful and very willing to answer any questions I had.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Dear billibud,

Thank you for the great review, short, sharp & to the point.

I hope to see you back with us soon.