“Very good hotel restaurant”
Review of The Brasserie - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Brasserie
Description: A beautifully designed and furnished Brasserie at The Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow, the Brasserie is an all day restaurant featuring a wide range of classics, such as steaks and burgers, as well as an interesting range of more adventurous dishes. The rib eye steak is aged for 28 days, from Dilon's farm in County Londonderry, and is served with grilled vine tomatoes, chips and peppercorn sauce. A popular feature is the salad bar.
Switzerland
“Very good hotel restaurant”
Reviewed May 26, 2012

Restaurant is clean and tidy. The staff was helpful. The choices in menu were not many, I rather had problem to choose something. But when I picked, it was prepared on top level, compliments to chef.

Visited May 2012

Baltimore, Maryland
“Good dinner, horrible breakfast.”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

Dinner was very good. Had a steak with fries and a lovely glass of wine. Steak was cooked perfectly and the accompaniments were very flavourful.
Breakfast on the other hand was atrocious. £17 for a buffet with very dried out warm food choices. It was a very expensive meal of yogurt and toast!

Visited May 2012
Helsinki
“Nice dinner, good eat”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

Like the salad bars and the great choices in the menu, everybody can find something he likes

Visited March 2012
Swindon, United Kingdom
“limited range”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

What we had was nicely cooked but the range is limited and the service was incredibly slow. Unfortunately there aren't many restaurants nearby so they aren't well motivated to improve. Breakfast was good. Dinner was okay.

Visited April 2012
Swansea, United Kingdom
“Disappointing”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

The Brasserie looks lovely though it is very dark.

There was only one other couple in there when we entered and lots of staff. I ordered the Vegi-Burger. After a lengthy wait of at least half an hour I was brought a beef and bacon burger! My partner had finished his meal by the time my correct order was served which I really object to.

I was offered a free drink as compensation but upon checking my bill later I found that they had charged me for the beef burger rather than the cheaper vegi burger and I had to return to get the difference refunded.

I found this restaurant to be a shambles, loads of staff, hardly any customers, yet the order was very slow to arrive, it was incorrect, my replacement was slow and I was overcharged. I wouldn't return.

• Visited March 2012