“Very good Restaurant”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2013

As with many restaurants in the area, the interior is basic but you can see the kitchen.

The food is of a very high standard. They have one of the best lamb chops I know of and the curries and breads are very good too!

Service is also very good.

The staff have been there a long time so know what they are doing and they are never far away.

There are newer reviews for Karahi Express

Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

Eight of us went to the Karahi express for my birthday ,
A table was reserved for us ,once seated we were given poppadoms and a selection on chuckneys , ordering was easy and they ask how spicy you like your food.the butter chicken is to die for!!! All the starters and main courses are excellent ,anything left you can take home aswell ! A great place for a birthday bash as you can take your own drink!!!awsome.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

We went to the restaurant for dinner on a Friday evening. As a person with a strong culinary background I can say this for sure “please avoid this restaurant at any cost”. Firstly, the service we received was appalling; the staff was unpleasant and extremely inattentive. Secondly, in my opinion this was one of the worst meals I have ever had to taste and sadly had to pay for. The meat from the grill was burnt, pre cooked and hence lacked flavor. Lastly I truly understood the meaning of what “to be packed like sardines” meant, yes the ambience was not too great either. So if I were you reading this I would steer clear of this restaurant.

2  Thank Suraj78
Reviewed March 22, 2013

If you are at or around Heathrow, take Piccadilly tube to Hounslow West which is 15 mins ride from Heathrow and in the market bang opposite to the station you will find this very indian fare which is like a dhabha. Good people and quick service

Reviewed February 17, 2013

We have been to this restaurant several times and the food is always good. if you want to take in alcohol there is a Tesco store a few doors along the road. Service is fine and everyone is friendly. It can get very busy - which has to be a good sign!

1  Thank peacefullife