Tripadvisor

8:00 PM
OR
Order Online
Ranked #1,370 of 7,735 Restaurants in Greater London
Description: Brand new japanese influenced burger restaurant and bar. Fresh made 100% wagyu or angus beef burger. Vegetarian and gluten friendly options available.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Popped in for dinner earlier. Lovely little spot with fast and friendly staff. Had a hot, fresh and delicious yen burger and an asahi for just over 12 pounds. No rush, no pressure just good food and very Zen vibe. Lots of other extras and burgers in menu. I'll be back to try in future.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (79)

Reviewed January 10, 2020

I went here for dinner with my husband after reading several good reviews online.

We shared the surf & turf burger and the wagyu burger - both of which were really really tasty albeit quite messy to eat. We also ordered a side of the dashi chips and happy wings. The chips were really good and crispy however the wings were average.

We also ordered the banana in pyjama for dessert which was quite good too.

My only criticism was the service, which was a bit slow (took us almost 10 minutes to try flag down a waiter to get the bill) otherwise great place. I would definitely go back again.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 19, 2019 via mobile

We ordered 2 burgers, chips, sweet potato chips, haloumi and 2x half pints. Food was fine, tasty enough but served by the world's most miserable and unhelpful waitress. We tucked our buggy against a wall, out of the way of staff and other customers, yet she insisted we collapse it and put it elsewhere. Not sure why this was nesessary as it was out of the way and there was only 2 other people in the upstairs area, so basically causing us hassle for no reason ‍♂️ Had I noticed the service charge on the bill I would've asked for it to be removed as she was just rude and unhelpful.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed November 29, 2019 via mobile

Arrived with my parents after a little walk in the borough market. We waited patiently as there were no seats available at that time (lunch hours). We were then seated at the lower floor. It was extremely understaff and it took us quite a long time to wait for a member of staff to come and take our orders. But the wait for our orders to come took forever. We were too hungry at last and my dad went to the staff to ask on our orders. The burgers and fries arrived at last but has coolen down. The shop should really consider its understaff issue.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed November 25, 2019 via mobile

Found this place by chance when looking for the curry house that used to be resident in same building.
Great find , nice staff , very delicious food . Basic interior , it’s not for date night , but more for a visit after a few pints
In boro mkt. Not expensive relative to location, will be back. Limited drinks list , only one type of white wine if I remember correctly.

Date of visit: November 2019