“a gem , great tapas !”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 28, 2013

we are locals & this is a great 50's style ice cream parlour , we didn't know they have a spanish chef who makes their TAPAS . they supply takeaway tapas, or as our party did, (13 of us) ate in(parties over 10 required) ! what a great night, the owners , peter & tracey&family, were so friendly & helpful. the tapas was really good, all enjoyed the variety of dishes & plenty to go around , great night was had by all !! would recomend a visit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are newer reviews for The Bishops Parlour

Reviewed April 10, 2013

We went here today for the first time,,we had paninis and sandwiches,,followed by a great knickerbocker glory sundae.all were cooked and presented very well,very tasty and made a nice change from the normal cafes you can go to.staff were very friendly and pleasant and we will be defiantly going back.my son was very impressed with his sundae :)

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Nice to see this place in the Market Place. Popped in on Saturday and had myself a very good Nachos with Chilli, guacamole, sour cream, cheese and salsa. Both my kids went for Ice cream but as soon as my son had seen my nacho's he wanted some too.

Got to say the ice cream is spot on too, Beckleberry's I believe. I have heard they are going to start tapas as well.

It was busy on Saturday so they must be doing something right!

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Plenty of food, ice cream choice excellent, fast service. The general atmosphere is very good. Clean and very nice place if you have kids

Reviewed January 23, 2013

With the snow still lying on the ground it was a bit cold for ice cream so I ordered the nachos for lunch. Delicious and plenty - I think it was freshly cooked to order. By the time I'd finished my faint hope of managing to add an ice cream as dessert had faded ...so the peanut butter ice cream will have to wait till next time.

1  Thank cailleach8