“Great Pizza”

Trattoria 51
Ranked #9 of 373 Restaurants in Southport
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located directly opposite Southport Theatre and Convention Centre. Trattoria 51 brings a true taste of Italy to the North West with a beautiful bar and terrace that is perfect for relaxing with a bite to eat and a drink, especially in the summer. The Restaurant offers a wonderful combination of both modern and classic Italian dishes in a family-friendly, yet intimate and fun environment. Our dishes are rustic, simple and delicious using the finest and freshest ingredients that everyone can enjoy - and you'll find incredible value too.Look out for our fresh specials every day. Fish and Grill nights every Thursday, Friday and Saturday are perfect for the serious gourmet.Buon Appetito!
Reviewed August 19, 2014

I visited Trattoria 51 for the first time yesterday with family and friends, both the food and service were excellent. We all had a starter chosen from both the main menu and the specials all were delicious and large portions. All the main courses were excellent also, I chose the goat's cheese, caramelised onion and sundried tomato pizza and would highly recommend it. We will certainly visit again.

4  Thank Sheilalou

Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

We visited Trattoria 51 for the 4th time in as many months and both food and service were excellent again.

The mussels starter was tremendous and the fillet steak superb. The ice cream cake was a very pleasant surprise and my daughter took great delight in showing the banana split who was boss!

The staff are attentive, pleasant and always make a fuss of our daughter which is nice.

Will be visiting again soon.

3  Thank 3SquareAssociates
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

I visited Trattoria 51 whilst on a weekend break with my wife and 3 year old little girl. We chose it solely on its Trip Advisor rating and if anything it exceeded its reputation. From the moment we arrived nothing was too much trouble, from fussing over the little one to even changing tables when we got a bit chilly outside. The food was delicious and every bit as good as any big city restaurant I have been in and on top of this was very reasonable even with wine and having 3 courses each. I would happily eat here again and will readily recommend it to others.

3  Thank Philip D
Reviewed August 2, 2014

This was my first time at this restaurant and wow what a great find. I went with my family and everybody enjoyed the evening. The food was delicious and we couldn't fault anything, the staff were very welcoming and polite, we will definatley be returning to this restaurant :-)))

4  Thank sammie053
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

Delicious food brilliant service and made a big fuss of my daughter will defiantly be going again fast service and good childrens menu.

3  Thank jane l