“Fantastic Restaurant”
Review of Warehouse Restaurant - CLOSED

Warehouse Restaurant
Cuisines: British
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 24, 2013

This was the second time we've been here and once again it was absolutely superb.
All the staff are very professional, some of the best I've ever encountered. We called in on a Monday night, so the fixed price menu was on and was insane value for money. £15 for 3 courses, if I remember correctly. The Sea Bream special was exquisite, 3 good sized pieces of fish, worth the price of the whole meal alone.
It's a great place and we'll visit again next time we're in Southport.

1  Thank wernda

Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

I love this place!
It's a high class place but very understated.
The atmosphere is so laid back but bustling at the same time.
The food is amazing and considering the standard of the place, it's pretty reasonable.
The upstairs waiting area is ideal for drinks before your meal and the cocktails are delish!!
I would go here every weekend if I could.
Once you've been here you won't want to go anywhere else!

1  Thank Nina M
Reviewed March 19, 2013

This is a cool and glitzy restaurant. Fortunately it was not a case of fur coat and no knickers as the food was also of a high quality.

It has been many years since I last came here and I realize that I have been missing out. Usually we dine at Bistrot Verite but they were full and I am glad that they were as this has given us somewhere else to eat occasionally.

The menu was a little limited but I assume that there is a regular updating of this or I would quickly run out of things that I like.

1  Thank Rainmaker_UK
Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

As it was my birthday, I wanted to go to a restaurant where the food was consistently good with a lovely ambience-so where else but The Warehouse?
There were 7 of us in our party, some of whom hadn't been since the stylish refurb a couple of years back and were very impressed. The decor is so effortlessly cool-you could be forgiven for thinking you were somewhere like Manhatten as opposed to a little side street in Southport!
Everyone was blown away by the innovative menu, the quality, taste & presentation of the food. The staff, as always, were attentive & courteous. To top off my evening I was presented with a lovely birthday cake and the rest of the girls devoured a most delicious dessert platter.
I can honestly say I have never had a bad meal or experience in The Warehouse and can't recommend it enough-it is in a different class to any other in the area.
Thank you once again to all those concerned for making my birthday such an enjoyable one-looking forward to the next visit already!

4  Thank ANNIES181
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I have been the warehouse several times and it has never failed to impress. The food is first rate and the service is first class. Yes, it is a bit more expensive than some others but you get what you pay for. Always a good choice on the menu. Not too pretentious either. There is a very nice trendy bar upstairs. Only issue is some of the portions are a bit small, however, the food is quite rich so you will not leave hungry. Also a great choice of side orders and deserts. The atmosphere is relaxed and quiet.. Great for a romantic evening out. You will need to book in advance because it is so popular, especially at the weekend

1  Thank Paul J