Just returned from a 2 night stay at Pontins Southport. Our party consisted of 7 people, 3 adults and 4 children aged from 9 to 11. We were allocated the Classic apartments. The apartments were very clean and the heating had been left on to ensure that the rooms were warm on arrival. This was a last minute booking and we had a thoroughly enjoyable stay. You are not paying for a 5 star hotel but a short fun break. The children enjoyed the freedom and safety of the park. and we all enjoyed the entertainment on an evening. It was difficult to get the kid's to leave and go to bed!. We tried breakfast and it was hot and home cooked.. The staff in the restaurant were helpful and could not do enough for us; even though they were all very busy. A special mention to Franklin who looked after us all so well. The bar staff were busy but again always willing to help. The General Manager Mark Teare was always around the site mingling with customers and ensuring that everyone was okay and assisted us with a minor issue very promptly and professionally. Overall it was a cheap break and we would go back again. The kids did not want to leave. Our holiday was about the kids; so happy customers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pontins Southport was Re-born in 2011 following the purchase by Britannia Hotels. All our Managers & Staff are proud to work here at Pontins Southport & proud of our recent & ongoing improvements. Our Pontins is situated on the edge of the Sand dunes & only three minutes’ walk away from one of the longest & most beautiful stretches of beach/coastline in the EU. We have a lovely village just up the road at Ainsdale. And also boast Southport on our doorstep. Not forgetting the Home of the Beatles! Just a 20 minutes train journey from Ainsdale to the amazing City of Liverpool. Or just stay here and let us entertain you. We have our World Famous Bluecoats, the Croc Crew & We also book the very best cabarets around. Including finalists from the X Factor and Britain’s Got Talent. Let us entertain you & our thousands of other returning guests this season. We have a variety of different room types available for you to choose from. We have Club rooms, Classic rooms & Popular room types for you to pick from. Or why don’t you see if out little home from home The Bungalow is available? We feel that we offer comfortable accommodation at great prices. We also offer excellent facilities and have greatly increased the number of activities on Park and this has been noticed by a great number of our guests. And our food and drink is very good value indeed, especially our eat all you want breakfast for £4.95 & our three course evening meals for £7. We have recently received a Five Star Award for Food Hygiene from the Foods Standards Agency, so you know you are receiving excellent service and also fantastic value for money. These great prices are complemented by our happy hours at the bar! So come on over to see us at Pontins Southport the party for the kids and the whole family! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pontins Southport Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pontins Southport Holiday Park Hotel Southport
- Pontins Hotel Southport
- Pontins Resort Southport
- Pontins Southport Holiday Park England