Can't fault this one. Highlight was receptionist who greeted me on arrival. Good sized rooms, clean, quiet and excellent location right next to the shore, shops, cinema, restaurants and Casino!
If you've never visited Southport then you should. This super little Victorian resort has everything you'd want for a week away....also has great potential to become the UK's Las Vegas. Lots of vacant land next the sands....Atlantic City? Only downside was price of the breakfast at £8.25 each it's a bit of a rip off.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wake up to the sounds of the sea, close to Marine Lake and the renowned Royal Birkdale Golf Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Southport Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Southport Central Hotel Southport
- Travel Lodge Southport
- Premier Inn Southport Central Hotel England