Stayed here with a friend New years eve and new years night,as always Premier inn excellant,especially the location,every member of the staff friendly,just make you feel welcome,when booking in the lovely young lady said anything you need just ask,(ie) clean towels more pillows.
Booked this stay months in advance,had reason to ring hotel day before we arrived,i asked reception about booking a meal for New years eve,so she transfered me to restaurant manager steve,He informed me the restaurant was shutting at 5.0 and they were putting on a buffet that evening at £24.99 per head,so had no choice,i had to book it otherwise,i proberbly would not had a meal that evening.
What i would have wanted,is somebody from premier inn contacting me to say they had changed the restaurant from the normal to a bufett,so i could have booked elswere for my evening meal.
Must add the restaurant staff laid on a lovely buffet,had a small plate of food at 8ish,went out for a walk and a bit of fresh air,come back at 10.0,all hot food gone,mince pies and fruit left,went to bed hungry,kinda spoilt the night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wake up to the sounds of the sea, close to Marine Lake and the renowned Royal Birkdale Golf Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Southport Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Southport Central Hotel Southport
- Travel Lodge Southport
- Premier Inn Southport Central Hotel England