Stayed for 2 nights with family, old and young. Allocated 2 rooms one family room on top floor. Very big with kitchenette area , microwave etc VERY handy.
Bathroom very big, everything clean, bright white big towels. Second room a four poster with a jacuzzi bath again all clean.
Overlooking seafront/pier etc.
Staff very friendly and nothing too much trouble.Told us to ask if needed anything and they were right.
Breakfast lovely, good options, could not fault it AT ALL.
Would stay here again. Thankyou.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located steps from Southport’s promenade and just 0.5 miles from the beach, this Victorian hotel is surrounded by bars, shops and night life. It provides free parking, and the on-site restaurant offers a creative menu. Lord Street’s shops and gardens are just 5 minutes’ walk from the Albert & Victoria Hotel. Southport’s Pleasureland is a 10-minute walk, whilst the hotel is within a 5-minute drive of 4 golf clubs. Boasting free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and a DVD player, each individually styled room also has a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms also include basic kitchen facilities for self-catering. Set in a modern conservatory, the Dining Rooms restaurant serves British dishes, a full English breakfast and a wide selection of drinks. Southport Rail Station is less than a 10-minute walk away and provides 45-minute rail connections to Liverpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Alexandra & Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexandra And Victoria
- Alexandra Victoria Hotel Southport
- Alexandra & Victoria Southport, England