“Good food, great service”
Review of Thai Rice

Thai Rice
Ranked #5 of 359 Restaurants in Southport
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Southport, United Kingdom
“Good food, great service”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Ate here on a monday evening (never the best day of the week to eat out) but despite this, the food we had was excellent - full of flavour and nicely presented. The two waiters who served us were great, polite, helpful and efficient. We went to celebrate my wifes birthday and they gave her a free icecream/sticky rice dessert and a glass of Baileys which was a nice touch. We will definitely return. The only (very minor) point is that the set menus didn't really catch the imagination. We ended up putting our own banquet together from the main menu which worked out about the same price as the middle of the road banquet 'B'.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Nick D

“Delicious food and excellent service”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our meal. Even took my mum and family here for her retirement do. Waiters/waitress are attentive and polite, food is fabulous - what more could u want!

3 Thank EmmaMitch
Hemel Hempstead, England, United Kingdom
“All absolutely perfect! Definetely Recommend and Visit again..”
Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

It was our fantastic and perfect meals to enjoy and relax here. After came back from a lovely holiday in the nort and looking for a good place to chill out with friends then we called at Thai Rice as we found very good review and recommend from Tripadvisor! No disappoint! Excellent services & foods! All staff very helpful and lovely..

2 Thank Gritpech T
“Brilliantly beautiful”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I went here after done friends advised me to.
I was sceptical as I always am about Thai food and I must say I was very pleasantly surprised it was beautiful.
Lovely service, lovely place three restaurant is done out beautifully.
The food I must say was amazing, it was light and tasty, presented amazingly. I was even impressed with the rice.......
Can't fault the place.
Definitely give it a go we will be back for sure.

3 Thank sopczar
Chester, United Kingdom
“Excellent service and good food”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Stopped by here on the Friday night before bank holiday weekend. Lovely welcome and the food was very nice. I chose the chicken massaman and hubby selected a king prawn dish (can't remember which one exactly). Mine was ok but I've had better; hubbys' however was lovely and plenty of it. The area it's in looks a bit run-down but I would still recommend this place.

4 Thank zany_janey