“Excellent service and good food”
Review of Thai Rice

Thai Rice
Ranked #5 of 357 Restaurants in Southport
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Chester, United Kingdom
“Excellent service and good food”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Stopped by here on the Friday night before bank holiday weekend. Lovely welcome and the food was very nice. I chose the chicken massaman and hubby selected a king prawn dish (can't remember which one exactly). Mine was ok but I've had better; hubbys' however was lovely and plenty of it. The area it's in looks a bit run-down but I would still recommend this place.

4 Thank zany_janey

Southport, United Kingdom
“A great little restaurant that delivers at the highest level.”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Everything about this little gem is simply excellent. From the welcome, to the ambiance, to the service and to the quality and variety of the exquisite and beautifully presented food, nothing disappoints. My first experience of authentic Thai cuisine and it will certainly not be my last.
Looking forward to my next visit!

4 Thank Alan D
Southport, England, United Kingdom
“once bitten tried again and ......”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

went to this restaurant a little while ago so thought we'd try it again as we liked it first time , we were not disappointed and once again the food and service was great . roll on the next visit .

5 Thank MIke R
East Lancashire
“A wonderful little restaurant”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

If you're visiting Southport and want outstanding Thai food, we would recommend the Thai Rice. My wife and I are frequent visitors to Southport but had not previously noticed this corner restaurant on Bold Street just off Lord Street. We dropped in for lunch expecting something pleasant enough but unexceptional, and ended up bowled over by the authenticity, quality and good value of what we were served. The decor is attractive and modern, the service is warm and attentive and the value is sensational. My wife had the £6.99 lunchtime special - skewered satay chicken starter and a chicken Pad Thai main. I had a la carte, a prawn soup followed by duck in tamarind sauce. The ingredients were fresh, superbly cooked and beautifully presented. What a discovery! We'll be back!

• Visited April 2013
6 Thank Dilolwa
United Kingdom
“Great service and food”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

This was one of the best Thai restaurants I have been to. The food was fantastic, there was a huge choice on the menu, something for everyone, whether you like it spicy or not. The staff were excellent and it was very reasonably priced. I would recommend.

• Visited March 2013