“Clean, warm and comfortable - a real home from...”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Flat 1

Gardens
Landing
Flat 1 Kitchen
Bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
959ronald...
Inverurie, United Kingdom
“always check before you book”
Reviewed October 13, 2014 for a stay in October 2014

with 2 flights of stairs to climb and a toilet/bathroom across the landing it was not an ideal place for a retired couple.

How easy was key pickup/access to the property?
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Jun 7, 2015
Thank you for the review and I'm sorry that you didn't receive the accomodation that you would have liked. It was unfortunate but we do try to encourage our guests to explain to us exactly what they need so that you have a choice whether to stay or not.
That being said many of our customers are retired! Their ages ranging from 60 to 88; including those who have given us good reviews on here and in our visitors book.
Bunmonste...
“Clean, warm and comfortable - a real home from home!”
Reviewed November 28, 2013 for a stay in November 2013

I travel to Southport regularly to visit my elderly father and, up until recently, stayed in a variety of hotels and B&Bs, None of which were very inspiring and most of which made me feel a bit homesick. I found Sandcroft holiday rentals through Trip Advisor and in future, won't stay anywhere else. The flat I stayed in had a separate kitchen and bathroom and the owners had thought of everything! The whole apartment was very clean, warm and comfortable with proper armchairs, a dining table and chairs, a very comfortable bed and a modern electric fire for extra heat if needed. As there were three radiators which came on three times a day, I didn't need any extra heat. The kitchen was well stocked with everything I needed to make full meals throughout the day although the location of the apartment made it easy to nip into town for the odd breakfast!
I was bowled over by the friendly service and first class accommodation and I will be looking forward to my trips to Southport a bit more in future!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The owners living onsite - I felt more secure and able to ask for help and guidance.
Liked least: Could only book through Trip Advisor rather than directly.
Traveling group: Solo Traveler
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing