Review Highlights
Not bad but too expensive for what you get.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
jeannie500
halifax
mixed feelings

Reviewed August 30, 2018
ellabella269
lancashire

All reviews family changing splash area great slides day pass kids party minute session rainy morning parking ticket all ages lots of fun changing facilities older children couple of hours cafe 90mins wrist play
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The kids always love a visit to a water park while we are away and they enjoyed this one especially.

SplashWorldSouthport, Guest Relations Manager at Splash World Southport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thanks you for visiting SplashWorld on your holidays - sounds like you all had a good day - hope to see you again sometime, and thanks for taking the time to review our water park.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

If the entry price was more reasonable it would be okay but it cost me £40 for 3 adults and 1child.we only stayed for a hour as not much to keep us there for longer.

Thank you for visiting SplashWorld - all our attractions and rides can be viewed on our website, together with our prices and entry fees.

Reviewed September 4, 2018

Took my daughter and daughter there and we had a wonderful time.there are slides for all ages.a lovely little pool with slides fir very young children.there was bubbles to sit in and one part of the pool had gentle moving water to pull you round.was great.theres a nice little cafe there too.all I’m all we had a brilliant time and worth the money.great fir families

1  Thank karendavies1958
SplashWorldSouthport, Guest Relations Manager at Splash World Southport, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to come to SplashWorld during your holidays, so please that you all had a great time.

Reviewed August 30, 2018

I hadn't visited here since it first opened and decided to take my 8 year old daughter,everything was going well until she decided to go onto the activity area a man and his granddaughter were up at the top so we/she thought nothing,there was a float across the entrance and I thought it was to stop toddlers going up the stairs alone and my daughter lifted it up to go up and the lifeguard came across to her and said 'get down there isn't a bollard across for no reason' that is no way to speak to an 8 year old he could have explained in a polite friendly manner or have a proper bollard or sign that says no entry . I think he was more annoyed at having to get up off his stool.
So once she had stopped crying we went on to have a good time,it got busy towards the end of our session so I would recommend getting there for opening time. The place is nice and clean which is important to me. I did notice a camera above the family changing cubicle and wasnt too keen about this. We had a good time and will visit again.

3  Thank ellabella269

Thanks for your feedback, yes the play area does close for 10 minutes every hour in rotation, I will pass on your remarks to the necessary staff - thanks again. The camera you mentioned points at the lockers, no cameras are positioned on changing areas. Locker safety is important for us.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

I didn’t have high hopes for this place based on their website but was pleasantly surprised. I have given it 4 stars because there is free parking (refund given at reception), it wasn’t too crowded (we went on bank holiday), pleasant temperature and something for everyone. Kids loved the slide with rings and the rapids but there was also flumes, toddler area, water play area and a pool that you can swim in. It is quite expensive for a 90 minute session and there aren’t many family changing rooms. The staff were also reluctant to challenge some of the kids that were mucking around on the slides and hogging rings. Overall, had a great time and if you are stuck for something to do, it is worth going. Would especially recommend for those with children 12 and under.

2  Thank RossendaleMT

Thank you for your 4 stars - and hope you had a good day with us during the summer holidays.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

great place to visit with kids as theres plenty of water activities. the downside is that its quite expensive AND spectators (grandparents waiting whilst families are in the pool for example) have to PAY for the privilege of sitting in a fenced off area. also for first time visitors, the system of obtaining locker keys and paying for entry, then returning the keys later, as a little more complicated than it needs be.

1  Thank lattimpm
Reviewed August 26, 2018

I visited here with 3 teenage boys - although there is a lot of areas for toddlers , there are 3 slides for older children. My boys loved the two flume rides (one is faster than the other) but their favourite was the lazy tyre ride! There were no queues so they really got the chance to maximise the time we spent here.
To spectate, it costs £5 and the lockers don't accept coins - you buy a locker wristband from reception for £1 which is returned when you hand the wristband back in.
Food is reasonably priced and the dining area is clean, comfortable with everything such as cutlery and condiments on hand.

1  Thank LoveTravel582388

thank you for your review - sounds like you had a good time with us - hope to see you again.

Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

I come here every summer holidays with my 2 boys they love it. It’s expensive £37 for 90 minuets however I come because my boys love it. The slides are brilliant don’t queue for long which is good as it does get cold. 90 minuets is enough going all day is again expensive but too tiring & cold. Will plan to go again next summer.

1  Thank romanzach

It is a great place for the children over the holidays - we'll see you next year.

Reviewed August 17, 2018

Had great fun here with my 6 year old grandaughter. We loved the slides and the tyre slide Although it cost 23£ for the two of us we didn't have to queue to get on anything so I feel it was good value and look forward to going again

1  Thank Louise D

thank you for your 5 stars - and yes the young children love the water park and the slides.

Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

We’ve had a fabulous day out here. We went early to beat the crowds. Luckily they have a timed system so it doesn’t get as busy as other similar places in the North West.
We stayed for lunch which was well presented and excellent value. It’s a great cup of coffee. It’s well worth a visit.
The only down side was that the spectator/cafe area could be a little bit elevated so non swimmers can watch family members when in the pool.

1  Thank Stay246005

sounds like you had a great day here - I will compliment the café staff on the coffee