“Enjoyable meal at Jasmine Tree”
Review of The Jasmine Tree

The Jasmine Tree
Ranked #85 of 381 Restaurants in Southport
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Visited Jasmine Tree with friends on Sat 11th May 2013 @ 7.30pm. The four of us had a good time. Starters of Spring Rolls and Spare Ribs, a nice Beef Curry for me and Chicken and Cashew Nuts In Yellow Bean sauce for the wife. All was very nice though i do wish they wouldnt fill the chicken and cashew nuts with celery as it spoils the dish, there was a lot more than a handfull in ours!The usual desert of toffee apples which were very nice hot and fresh. All staff very friendly and obliging. Overall a good evening was had with great friends.

Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

I would recommend this restaurant to all lovers of chinese. Very clean, friendly staff and food at very reasonable prices. I love the fact that they keep on serving prawn crackers with every course. Definitely a must visit place in Southport.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Not going to say anything good about this restaurant or we'll never get a table. Great helpful staff, nothing too much trouble. Great food, good atmosphere, what more could we ask. I'm not going to tell anyone though.

Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

We looked on trip advisor for a recommended Chinese restaurant and this had a good consistent write ups. So we booked when we arrived it was very busy and we had to wait for our table the service was excellent the food was good but I expected better. I would go again as it could be it was overly busy time

Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

I went with two friends on mar 22nd for my friends birthday. We had the £20 banquet, it was delicous. Sometimes Chinese food can feel greasy but this food was lovely, and freshly prepared. Staff were friendly, and very helpful wen it came to slighky changing some dishes. Great food...We will be back!