“Sweetie Heaven”
Review of Sweet Memories

Sweet Memories
Ranked #4 of 11 Shopping in Southport
Reviewed July 9, 2012

The best sweet shop I have ever seen.
All the sweets I had not seen since the 60`s are there.
Go and give it a try, you will enjoy the treets waiting for you!

3  Thank Kevinhrob

Reviewed July 4, 2012

If you look hard you can find many of these olde tyme sweet shops of yesteryear in a lot of towns in the North West but Sweet Memories may be one of the best. Its not the cheapest but you will over indulge yourself with the treats on offer and its all nicely displayed.

1  Thank PrestonGuild
Reviewed December 6, 2011

This has to be the best sweet shop I have ever been in, I could'nt believe all the different kinds of sweets there were, it brought back so many memories of my childhood and my husbands. There were Cherry lips, squirrel drops, Tom Thum drops, loads of different flavoured bon bons, and jars of different types of sherbert. The list could just go on and on and all the sweets are in lovely jars. The lady that owns the shop called Christine was so helpful, there is such an assortment of liqourice muy husband could'nt decide which one to have so she let him try a couple to see which one he liked best.
She was also telling us that she had a big sugar free range so that everyone could enjoy sweets.
She also had home made fudge which I tasted and was soooo delicious, and hand made chocolates which looked equally as scrumptious. And in the summer months she also has home made ice cream. I cannot wait to return back for a taste of that.
I would highly recommend a visit to this fantastic sweet shop heaven.

6  Thank numbnuts7778