Traveled with national holidays on the 23rd of nov for 2 nights,reception area very small took a while to get our keys, there was only 1 person on reception.our room was very warm and clean,had probs getting hot water but if you run the hot tap on the bath the water came through hot in both the wash basing and the bath;)the meals where ok.the staff where not very friendly. but we had a good weekend seen ken dodd at the theatre he was excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Scarisbrick Hotel in Southport is ideally situated right in the heart of the town, on the main boulevard Lord Street, in the midst of Southport's busy nightlife. This traditional characteristic building is in a prime location to enjoy all that Southport has to offer, combining elegant and stylish decor with modern luxury. This hotel is perfect for business meetings, or for those simply looking for an enjoyable seaside stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Scarisbrick Hotel Southport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scarisbrick Southport
- Hotel Scarisbrick Southport
- Scarisbrick Hotel Southport England