“Lovely seafood salad.”

Tyndalls & Lansdowne Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

If you want the best seafood in Southport- visit this lovely, friendly restaurant. Seafood crab salad (it is big) , seafood casserole and the smoked salmon starter are my favourites. Don't forget to have the Bond's ice cream with warm chocolate sauce, for dessert.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

Can't fault this amazing restaurant. It's the best seafood restaurant in Southport, but they have plenty to tempt diners who fancy something other than seafood

Reviewed December 1, 2012

Went here with loads of friends we were really pleased with all the food and the service was really good,next time I go I'm having the fish platter next table were having it.
My friend had a crab salad thinking it would be small when it arrived we all went wow,it had half a crab and prawns it was enough for two!
Looking forward to going back here.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

It was good when it was open . The Landsdowne is OK but you only get bar food and there is only keg beer . I can't think of any thing else to add to pad this out to 100 words

1  Thank DavenWendy
Reviewed August 3, 2012

My wife and I recently visited the Landsdowne Bar for our wedding anniversary meal. As we usually find the menu gave an excellent choice and the quality of the food was first class. As it was a Tuesday evening we even had the option of a three couse menu with a choice of three starters ,three main courses, a selection of sweets or coffee, plus a bottle of house wine for £35 for the two of us. The service was again superb being attentive , friendly and efficient. I can recommend a visit to this restaurant without any reservations.