“What a find!”

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Just discovered this place - wo years after opening. What a find! Coffee and bacon and brie paninis were excellent and beautifully presented. Cafe spotless with a lovely atmosphere and it was a delight to linger longer than usual over lunch. Excellent service with helpful friendly staff. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Not your average coffee shop, the lovely ladies behind the bar are always so friendly and make a visit more like catching up with friends even when you come in by yourself, Thank you ladies for your kindness. Also brilliant food and truly excellent coffee. This really is a great little place! See you next Friday morning. Jean.

Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

Brilliant service, brilliant food. I could bang on about the details but frankly, what more do you need to know. The coffee is the best.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Have been here a few times now and everytime is perfect..We had lunch and we couldn't fault it!! I had ham,brie,apple and dijon mustard panini and was great!! what a combination of flavours,very tasty..My partner has homemade parsnip and maple syrup cake and it was delicious..wouldnt think those flavours going together but belive me...the best cake ever..To finish off my great lunch we ordered nice cup of coffee..Was just perfect and served with smile..thats what you called great customers service..Staff are always helpful and friendly :)Well what can I say ..another nice lunch at a great little place..Thank you and we will be back soon...

Reviewed December 17, 2012

I came here on Saturday 15th December after numerous other visits. Again everything was perfect. My niece and I had a sandwich each always freshly prepared with some lovely hand cooked fiddlers crisps and a freshly made salad on the side...I also tried the hot chocolate for a change and was plesently surprised when it came with fresh vanilla cream on top not what you'd get in your local chain cafe! the staff are always friendly and happy to see you and always remember a face!
I will most defiantly be returning to 'a great little place!' In the new year and wish all the staff a very Merry Christmas!

1  Thank BJJean