Just had a good week at Riverside in late October staying in a 3-bed Caravan with double glazing and central heating. Really nice van with all amenities - kept us all really warm. Lovely site with ducks and chickens walking around and a river running through separating the caravan site from the touring site. Whilst there it was Halloween weeking and they arranged a Trick of Treat tour for the children and a Halloween Party in the evening. Apart from that it was fairly quiet in the evening as there were not many holiday makers there. Arranged events for the children both morning and afternoon inside. Very good cafe run by a lovely family at very reasonable prices. A very pleasant week apart from the weather. Easy access to Southport and Blackpool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Riverside Touring & Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riverside Touring And Holiday Park
- Riverside Touring & Holiday Park Hotel Southport
- Riverside Touring & Holiday Park Southport, England