“Lancashire Cuisine at its very best”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Crab N Lobster - CLOSED

The Crab N Lobster
Dining options: Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Preston, United Kingdom
“Lancashire Cuisine at its very best”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Bringing back memories of the original Crab and Lobster. Refurbishment had been sympathetic carried out to an extremelly high standard. Based next to th co owned The Legh Arms. All food is fresh and wine list reflects the times wevliveviffering both affordability and Quality. Well worth a try.

3 Thank Travellers2608

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This is the best around without doubt!!!!!”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

We have tried both 'a la carte' and the Wed / Thurs special. The food is up there with the absolute best, no restaurant can compare with this quality. The 'a la carte' was nothing less than heaven. The special was the best value I have experienced and is totally genuine not the usual less money for less food, it was brilliant. Thank goodness for honest value - well done!!

1 Thank PeterPerfect11
“Excellent food, service and atmosphere ;)”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Family run restaurant with very friendly staff who are happy to cater to your needs, great food, the piano is an interesting feature in a small dining room but very enjoyable, beautiful young singer who will go far, she is their absolute gem after all the dining is over. Well worth a night out in groups or families.

1 Thank Yecart72
Bolton, United Kingdom
“truly a hidden gem”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

I recently dined here with my mother , good choice of menu i had the duck and my mother had the fish my duck was served with pommes anna rarely seen on menus today and i finished all of my meal which is unusual for me it was go good we went back with my sister and husband on the following sunday ,We will be regular diners here from now on.I recomend to anyone and not just special occasions as its very reasonably priced

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank 136Shirley84
liverpool
“Great Restaurant. Hidden Gem!”
Reviewed April 27, 2012

We arrived at the restaurant to find a beautiful dinning room, we had never seen the inside before only in passing from the outside and we were very impressed indeed. The service was great and very friendly. The food tasted amazing very good flavours in both the courses we had. I personnally had the Duck Breast which was cooked to perfection. Would recommened tghis restaurant to anyone.

• Visited April 2012