“excellent”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I love this restaurant. It is authentic, the food is fabulous and varied and I have never had a bad meal here. The staff are wonderful and are very accommodating to your palette. They even taxied my coat to my house when I left it there after a visit.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

I ate here with friends on a Friday night and had a great time!
The food was excellent authentic Italian with friendly, knowledgable staff.

I will definitely return soon.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Went here on a saturday night, on first impressions it is a nice authentic looking establishment. Staff were friendly. We ordered garlic bread to start, but i was not impressed by this at all. It didn't taste very garlicky, was quite thin and dry. For main course i had risotto which was quite nice, but not the best i have ever had. Service wasn't brilliant either, had to ask for drinks a couple of times and the bill a couple of times too.

Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Great atmosphere. Great choice of food. Staff really pleasant and couldn't do enough for you. Waitress even supplied me with her reading glasses. Decor was like being in little Italy. Food great, antipasta for 2 delicious and owner really accommodating. Excellent will be back next time in southport

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Been going to this Italian for a few years now and the staff have got to know us and we are always great with a kiss and the gents get a hand shake which I think is really nice to be welcomed that way, any the food is excellent as always the seating is well spaced out and again nothing is to much trouble prices are good well worth a visit.