“A really good Italian!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 3, 2013

While on holiday we had an excellent lunch at Casa Italia. All our party had starters, main course and dessert. The food was excellent, all freshly cooked. The home-made desserts were the best ever.
Service was good considering only one waiter on to serve the whole restaurant. He was doing a great job, very helpful and attentive. Highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Before Christmas we had a very nice meal here one Sunday evening so had high expectations. Unfortunately we were disappointed with the food this time. The main problem was that our main course pasta dishes had far too much meat in, which overwhelmed the other flavours and made them quite salty. Bruschetta (over-toasted) and garlic bread starters were so-so, although I thought the garlic bread was unusually salty. Desserts were fine but very small portions for the price. The service from the young waiting staff was fine, but we found the older waiter rather off-putting.

Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Just come back from Casa italia southport,we went without prior booking,when we got there,we didn't need to worry,there was only 4 tables taken,so we went straight in,and what a surprise we had,we started with crusty bread and oils,then I had garlic prawns,when it came.....it was a big bowl,and cooked beautifully ,my partner ordered the goats cheese with salad. And she enjoyed it as well.for my main course,I ordered pasta with Italian sausage,really tasty,and I finished off with trifle,I must admit,it was a very nice meal and not to bad a price for what we had,£47.00,think we will pay a visit again very soon,thanks Casa Italia

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Came here on bank holiday Monday and sat outside in the sunshine, with a bottle of peroni and shared a lovely antipasti with my fiance, very polite owner, will be going to dine here very soon, as i throughly enjoyed the meats, salad, cheese and olives accompanied with a slice of garlic bread :)

Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

from moment got there made welcome food wonderful. asked all time if everything ok reviews of poor dont take notice make own mind up we did and loved it

1  Thank Teresa W