My daughter and I recently stayed for three nights. We had a newly decorated wing, with a double room each and shared a shower room. This is ideal for families. The rooms were very smartly decorated and absolutely clean.
Dave was very friendly, carrying our bags upstairs, giving advice on things to do, and where to go and even offered to take us to the railway station for our return journey. How great is that!
Breakfast was perfect and the atmosphere throughout our whole stay was relaxed and friendly. Nothing was too much trouble. What more could you ask for!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A friendly, family-run traditional bed and breakfast updated to provide a warm, comfortable, clean and modern home away from home. All rooms have all the usual facilities and benefit from digital free-view LCD TV sets, access to free WI-FI, and perhaps most importantly, comfy beds! Ideally located to make the most of Southport's many attractions and just over the road from the Southport Theatre and Convention centre. Our home-cooked breakfast is a must and will certainly set you up for the day, as many previous guests have kindly commented on. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms so you can book your The Garden Court Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Garden Court Guest House Hotel Southport
- The Garden Court Guest House Southport, England