Just back from a 2 night stay at the Garden Court with my teenage daughter. Couldn't fault a thing, room was clean and beautifully decorated, incredibly comfy bed, lovely modern bathroom, good size flat screen tv, ipod dock, plenty of tea, coffee etc and even a mini fridge in the room! Great location, come out of the front door and turn right and you're on the prom, turn left and you're less than a minute's walk from Lord Street. Breakfast was lovely, large choice of fruit juices, cereals, fresh fruit, yogurts, choice of cooked breakfasts plus hot drinks and toast.
Dave was a great host, really friendly and nothing was too much trouble. Great value for money and highly recommended. Don't understand the 'average' review, don't let it put you off, this is a great little place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A friendly, family-run traditional bed and breakfast updated to provide a warm, comfortable, clean and modern home away from home. All rooms have all the usual facilities and benefit from digital free-view LCD TV sets, access to free WI-FI, and perhaps most importantly, comfy beds! Ideally located to make the most of Southport's many attractions and just over the road from the Southport Theatre and Convention centre. Our home-cooked breakfast is a must and will certainly set you up for the day, as many previous guests have kindly commented on. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms so you can book your The Garden Court Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Garden Court Guest House Hotel Southport
- The Garden Court Guest House Southport, England