“Family visit for meal”

Ranked #18 of 127 Restaurants in Tenby
Cuisines: Thai, Pub
Good for: Special occasions
Reviewed June 8, 2013

We were going on holiday to Tenby and prebooked this after reading the reviews.
The service was excellent, very friendly and helpful staff despite it being very busy. The food was very good, particularly the quorn Thai curry, I had no problems with my request for a change to red rather than green curry and the food was well presented with generous portions. I would definitely visit again.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

I took my Wife into the Coach and Horses after a recommendation from her parents who ate there the previous night. It was extremely busy but were lucky and seated straight away. The waitress never had a moments peace but never failed to offer friendly and efficient service. The menu was excellent with Thai food an extra speciality. We had mussels and tiger prawns to start and both had the lamb for our mains. I don't usually leave reviews but the food here is excellent. The starters were full of flavour and the lamb was cooked to absolute perfection. A great atmosphere with great service and great food. I strongly recommend this place from our experience and the draught Doom Bar is an added bonus! Many many thanks.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Went here especialy for the thai taster menu on wednesday evening which its states on board outside with price of 12.99 each. Eventualy got seated orderd the meal and waitress said its gone up today to 18.99 bigjump in price so we left

HoyBey, General Manager at The Coach and Horses, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2013

Hi
Apologises for the late reply on your review. I was shocked when I read it i was not aware of this price increase. The Thai night price is still the same and has not increase to £18.99. I like you would have been very shocked if told this as the advertising price is £12.99. This has now been rectified and I would like to invite you back to us. Please either call me on 01834 842704 or email me @ coachandhorsestenby@gmail.com

Many thanks

Reviewed May 28, 2013

spent a lot of time in here over our 3 day stay !!!
had the steak sizler a couple of times, very good value and tasty. the 2 blokes who were serving were great. well worth a visit.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

We stumbled upon The Coach and Horses after looking around Tenby for something that didn't appear to be a spin to Weatherspoon's, especially being by the sea.

Many other places around Tenby may look great, but check the food ratings (they exist for a reason). Here we have the oldest pub in Tenby with a 4 food rating, which offers a good variety of options on the menu.

It has to be one of the nicest meals we've had in a long while. It wins by a mile. Great food, great place and really friendly staff. The portions are very generous too (so be careful with those starters, they can be the size of a full main course - not that we're complaining!).

It will definitely be our first choice every time we visit.