“Great Service”
Review of Carrington's Restaurant. - CLOSED

Carrington's Restaurant.
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed April 22, 2012

We had a basic set menu as part of a large group of friends. The food was homely, service excellent.

1  Thank Holidaymaker034

Reviewed March 18, 2012

good value for money with excellent sevice. There was nothing to dislike. A very romantic dinner

1  Thank Peter11140
Reviewed December 3, 2011

I love this place and have been with a girlfriend. Firstly I,m disabled and there is no way to get down the stairs to the restaurant. If there is a secret lift then please tell me and I will re do this. The food is first class, top rate. A bit disappointed when I ask for garlic bread, sometimes its yes sometimes its no, that needs to be addressed.The entrance / stairway needs to be livened up. Now, I,ve been to Tunisia, Egypt etc and I balk from moaning as people are starving around the world, but, but, Carringtons aint cheap, I dont mind that though but a bit more staff interaction would be nice, often I get a stressed / busy / distant dealing from the staff (with the exception of the older lady who is there often). House red wine is very good. Yes, Pringles machine in the bar area is crazy, DUMP IT.. For stars from me 5 stars would be so easy to get.

3  Thank stanley r
Reviewed November 13, 2011

If you have a special request, just phone in advance and tell Mark. We live in Staffordshire but visit parents in Tenby. I'm a vegetarian, my husband isn't and it is the best place to suit 4 people with different tastes. We eat at Carrington's every time we visit Tenby and are never disappointed. Prices are reasonable and service good.

Reviewed October 20, 2011

My husband and I visited Carrington on Valentines day. We were really looking forward to our meal as we had read the reviews and they were great.

I think we may have gone in the wrong entrance? A sign guided us some steps, it was quite dark and dingy and the only lighting was the lights shining from the restaurant. Not a good first impression. However the staff here are so friendly and the restaurant itself is immaculately clean, but the decor quite dated.

We were excited by the set menu, there was lots to choose from and it all sounded so good and it was. However we were a little disappointed, as the meal didn't blow us away, it was just good food, nothing special.

The chef came out to chat to all of the guests during the evening, which was a lovely touch.

The best thing about this restaurant are the staff and the very friendly chef