“jackie c home from home”
Review of Myrtle House Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Tenby
Myrtle House Hotel
Ranked #8 of 23 Hotels in Tenby
Reviewed October 11, 2013

fabulous welcome from jan and mike spotlessly clean and a lovely breakfast we felt as though we had known them for years we stayed for two nights and didnt want to leave will definatly be staying there again thankyou jan and mike for making our stay so welcoming

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed October 6, 2013

The warmest welcome and nicest people during my trip around Wales in September and October 2013. Stayed there for two nights and got good redommendations for my further trip. Cozy, great location, nice breakfast, clean and cozy room! Thanks a lot!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed my recent trip to Tenby, the rooms were clean and comfortable. The breakfast is wonderful aswell. The pick up and drop off at the train station was really helpful. My only disappointment was the TV signal is very dodgy at the time I stayed here. I would stay here again if visiting Tenby, and recommend it to friends and family.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank cosmicseahorse
Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

Visiting family from Australia we chose Myrtle House based on other wonderful reviews and couldn't have been happier. Nothing too much trouble and found Jan in the supermarket one afternoon purchasing a particular brand of coffee someone asked about! If you are looking for a friendly, welcoming B&B with magnificent breakfasts, clean comfortable rooms in a quiet location but a couple of minutes from all sites this beautiful little town of Tenby has to offer - look no further and think yourself lucky if you get in.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed September 18, 2013

We stayed at the Myrtle House for 6 nights around the Ironman Wales weekend in September. From my very first interaction with Jan online and by phone to our stay our experience was top notch. They are so friendly and welcoming. The rooms are light and airy with their own bathrooms. Very clean and well maintained. Jan and Rob's breakfasts are superb. She took our orders for breakfast on the day of the Ironman and prepared whatever us athletes wanted at 0415 on race day. The hotel is centrally located just steps away from shops, the beaches and for us the finish line. Jan and Rob were always willing to do whatever they could to make our stay pleasant and comfortable. After hearing about their hospitality and seeing pictures of Pembrokeshire, my daughter says she wants to come here on her honeymoon! Whenever that might be! I hope we get a chance to come back soon when I don't have a 140.6 mile workout!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I spent a few days at Myrtle House Hotel during the IronMan week in september and for a normal weekend in april. Each time I was welcomed by Jan and Rob in the most friendly way and instantly felt at home. The rooms are impeccable (I tried 2of them), the breakfast is excellent, and the hotel in right in the center of Tenby with a 1mn access to the beach.
During the IronMan week, Jan and Rob go the extra mile themselves to meet the unusual sleep/nutrition/comfort demands of the competitors they host, and I will always remember how Jan helped me around town to get my bike and bags as I could barely walk after the race.
Thanks again for that memorable stay! I hope I will come back soon.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I stayed at Myrtle House for 8 nights. I was treated like family. They did so many extra things to make my stay pleasant I couldn't even begin to list them all. The location is great very central and handy. At first I was concerned about no parking on site but Rob (owner) drove around with me finding a spot showing me which spots were legal and how to navigate the one way streets. The food was incredible. The room lovely with my own bathroom. Clean and very well maintained. I felt like I really didn't want to leave. Jan and Rob are truly gifted in the bandb service industry. !! Five stars!!

• Stayed: September 2013