“My second home”
Review of Myrtle House Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Tenby
Myrtle House Hotel
Ranked #9 of 23 Hotels in Tenby
Shropshire
“My second home”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Ive been to stay at least 5 times-and can't wait to plan my next trip! Jan and rob are so welcoming and friendly-they will go out of their way to make you have a good stay. Breakfast is delicious, portions are extremely generous, and there are masses of different options You get such a warm and lovely reception, if you have any questions they will always help out.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Reviewed August 16, 2013

What a lovely little hotel. Being a small hotel is more appealing to me as a single traveller. A small hotel with a BIG Welsh welcome from Jan and Rob. I was met off my train and my experience just went from better to best. The offer of a cup of tea as soon as I arrived was just the start . I felt as though I was greeted by a family member that I had known for years. It was like being from home to home, without the work and washing up.
Clean and comfortable. Wonderful choice of breakfasts. Nothing was too much for Jan and Rob. At the end of my stay, I was chauffeured to the station which was much appriciated as I had injured my knee the day before.
Jan and Rob really do go the extra mile with looking after their guests, and all the little extras they do are much appriciated.
Thank you Jan and Rob. I hope to return rather sooner than later. Definatly wouldn't want to go anywhere else when staying in Tenby.

Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Ange C
West Berkshire
Reviewed August 5, 2013

This is a lovely little hotel and Jan and Rob are fantastic hosts - so friendly and helpful.

The old town is closed to traffic but this is not a problem as guests have access by car. Following unloading, Rob goes with you to park the car. We were in the long stay car park nearby which was £2 for 24 hours. You can pay for several days at a time and come and go as you please providing you keep your ticket (there are no barriers!).

Tenby is a beautiful, family-centred town and this hotel is in a great location right inside the old walled part of the town and next to paths down to the beach.

I shall certainly stay again!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank G_W_Heaton
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I stayed here last year, was such a comfortable hotel, we even stayed and extra night, perfect location, really enjoyed our stay here and when in Tenby will definitely stay here again, good price, and worth it :) would recommend this hotel, even booked for my parents to stay as well would recommend :)

• Stayed September 2012
2 Thank Clairebrackpool1
Caerphilly, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Stayed for three nights from the ninth of July.
This is the best B&B I have stayed at, Jan and her husband really look after their guests.
Exhalant room, exhalant breakfast
If you want a great break stay at the Myrtle
Been on holiday around the UK and Ireland this B&B is top of the list

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank paul186459
Larne, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We stayed 2 nights in a family room in Myrtle House Hotel after reading Trip Advisor reviews. It was everything and more....
We drive a large pickup and on our arrival Jan came out to show us where to park safely followed up with tea and coffee.
Our room was spotless and everything we needed. The breakfast was brilliant (thanks Rob!) and Jan was so kind and patient when it came to listening to our little one even when ear plugs are a good idea!
The B&B is placed within 2 minutes walk of shops, restaurants, beach and the homely atmosphere makes the stay so relaxing. We couldnt have asked for more and will look forward to returning.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 18, 2013

From the first moment we met Jan she was so welcoming and helpful. She suggested restaurants we should try, helped with a car space and generally gave us a rundown of what was on in Tenby and surroundings. We had a small room but it was fine and was the only one available for our three night stay. It was spotless. Breakfast was FANTASTIC.We have stayed in far bigger hotels (and much more expensive ) but they could not match the full breakfast. It is obvious Jan and her husband take a real pride in their lovely hotel and go out of their way to make your stay an enjoyable one.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple